Status: Update coming soon!

Alex Gaskarth Is My Best Friend

Sleepover;Part two

Alex’s POV

I can’t believe this just happen to me. I’m pretty sure my facial expression was already letting my embarrassment show.

I mean, hey I guess it wasn’t my fault right? Ugh I popped a boner on my best friend. I was mentally slapping myself at this point.

“Uhh Alex...” Capri started. I sat up right, which was much easier with her not moving around and such. I grabbed her hand and clothes and rushed out of the room of laughing ‘friends’. Everyone knew I was basically in love with Capri, this is Jack’s way of an entertainment. I pushed Capri and I into the bathroom and locked the door.

“What are you doing? Um Alex your uh..” Capri trailed off trying to look away. Fuck. I put some shorts on and sat in the bathtub sighing waiting for it to be done.

“Why am I in here?” Capri asked looking at the mirror.

“Because, obviously we had a little problem in there.” I had my eyes closed now because it seemed she refused to put back her clothes on.

“With the um...? Ya?”

“You can say it, I got a boner.” I said calmly.

“Ya well that.” Capri said sitting on the edge of the tub.

“Capri, I don’t want to sound rude but can you please put some type of clothing on. Please.” I closed my eyes again as she put her shirt and shorts on.

“Okay, better.” I opened my eyes and she was smiling.

“Okay, now I am real sorry that happened, I promise it won’t happen again.” That was a complete lie.

“Ha ha, you can’t promise that Alex, and its fine, kind of flattering when ya think about it.” She added smiling at me. She hopped in the bathtub with me and held my hand.
“I’m also real sorry about Jack, I had no idea.”

“Me neither, but I will tell you a secrete, that was pretty fun.” She blushed a little and smiled.

“Whoa, I didn’t know you liked that kind of stuff.” I smirked thinking about the hundreds of other games. GIGGITY!

“Hmm ya I guess I do.” She muttered.

“No offense but that kiss was kind of suck ass.” I smiled and she turned away.

“Alex...”

“I’m not saying get naked again, I will even put a shirt on. But we should at least follow through with it, right?” Capri nodded and I smiled.

“Yay, I will go put a shirt on and-”

“You don’t need to right now.” There was something about her eyes that made me wanna read her mind right now, know what was running through her beautiful head.

“Can you stop staring at me? Can I kiss you?” She asked looking me straight in the eyes.

“Yes, and I’m sorry.” I blushed as I realized it hadn’t gone down yet.

“Okay, so lets get this straight, I am kissing you because of the dare and its only fair. Right?” I nodded eager. Very eager.

“So, if you want me to stop, tell me, your in control, I’m following through with my punishment.” I frowned, kissing me was a punishment. But before I could ask the question. Capri hopped on top of me, straddling me, and smiled down at me. This really wasn’t helping the situation. I looked down and wondered if she could feel it. I hope not. She leaned down as I placed my hands on her bare legs and waited. She inched down and slipped her hands around my neck, out lips finally meeting. I felt like I was going to explode! All this built up sexual frustration towards my best friend was taking over me.
I couldn’t stop instinct. This was so wrong, I would regret this, only because she would probably never talk to me again. I pushed her down completely on top of me and moved my hands up her shirt. Finally. I kissed her neck lightly and she just let me take control of her. This was even more wrong. But I wanted to continue, forever.

“You feel so good.” I muttered into her neck as she nodded, whimpering. I wasn’t sure wheather that was good or not.

“Am I hurting you?” I asked continuing my journey up her shirt.

“Mmmmm, no.” She sighed. Happily?

“Well, well, well, look what we have here!” Jack said I looked up and finally Capri moaned. She whipped her head around and tried to gain recomposition. I was so close to finally feeling up a girl, making out, maybe other things. BUT JACK RUINS EVERYTHING.

“JACK BASSAM BARAKAT, get the fuck out!!!!!!” I screamed pointing to the door, Jack looked at me, winked and ran away screaming like a little girl slamming the door behind him.

“Can I kiss you again?” I asked, he problem hadn’t gone down, it possibly got worst.

“No, Alex that was way more then a kiss, just forget that ever happened.”

“But why.. Didn’t you like the feeling?” Capri shook her head and started to shake.

“Capri whats wrong?” She looked up with a tear strolling down her cheek, I reached for her, she pulled away.

“Just forget everything that just happened.” She stepped out of the bathroom, pulling on her shirt that was rolled up and slipped on her sweater, shutting the bathroom door lightly behind her.

“What the fuck have I just done.” I was going to run after her but I have another thing to take care off.

--
I walked into my room, seeing Capri in my bed snuggled up with the covers. Trying to inhale the damn pillow, what was she doing!!?

“Capri!” I yelled and jumped on top of her.

“What?” She looked up with a light blush on her cheeks and her bangs in her face.

“You look so cute right now.” I smiled brushing them away.

“I thought you were trying to kill yourself, with this pillow.” I grabbed it and tossed it aside.

“No, I just love how you smell. I would never kill myself!” I smiled and snuggled into her side.

“Listen, I wanna make this a good day, so lets just forget about the kissing stuff, I got really out of hand, and I already had a boner, so I couldn’t control myself, and I really didn’t mean to make you cry. I never ever want to hurt you, ever, ever, never, never Capri, your my little chalk drawing buddy, till the end of life babe.” I smiled and kissed her so lightly on the lips, I bet she could barely feel it. She shivered, and her eyes sparkled with happiness, obviously I said something right.

“Ya, I’m sorry, about lets see, getting you all.....ya, and um crying and being stupid. I love you.” I hugged her and then Rian came in.

“Pizza is here, and jack has some other games in store for us.” I climbed out the bed helping Capri.

“Can we change?” She asked turning towards her backpack she brought with her.

“Ya you can change in the bathroom, I will meet you down stairs.” I left Capri, finally giving her privacy. I got changed into simple pjs and walked down stairs to see twister, a deck of cards, and a number spinner from something. This couldn’t be good. Kara and Rian were smiling at each other as jack ran around with his Scooby Doo slippers and Who Hoo sim shirt. 

“I saw you were getting some.” Jack said holding a teddy bear.

“Its all your dumb ass fault Jack.”

“Its not my fault, I did you a fucking favor!”

“Dude, no if I didn’t know my way with words we probably wouldn’t be talking to each other anymore.”

“Well hey I got something for you didn’t I? Haven’t you been wanting to do that for your whole horny life.” Jack laughed and spread out the twister mat.

“Hey guys.” I turned around to see Capri standing next to me smiling. She was dressed in little shorts and a snoopy tank top. She had no make up on and her hair was tied back in a messy bun.

“Pizza here, then were gonna play twister!!” I looked over to the clock it was already 6:45. I don’t know where all the time went.

--

“Left foot, green.” Jack was spinning, he was out first because he couldn’t comprehend the difference between a left and right hand or foot. Capri was underneath me our arms were intertwined and my leg was over her back. It was very awkward considering I was practically breathing on her neck the whole time. Next went out Rian, then Kara. Now it was just me and Capri left.

“Right hand red.” I reached my hand up and so did Capri, one of us was going to fall over any minute.

“Left foot red.” That was the final move, I moved my foot as did Capri we were both moving it slowly so we wouldn’t fall, but it was impossible. First Capri crashed bringing me down with her, or should I say on top of her. I was laughing so hard, I looked down onto Capri seeing her smiling as she held her stomach and laughter racked through her body. I loved her laugh.

“You guys stop sharing hallmark moments and lets play truth or dare!” We all sighed and put away twister.

“No more games. I’m tired Jack.” Kara pleaded. I hadn’t realized it but Rian and Kara were holding hands.

“You guys are so whiny! And not to mention not very fun!” Jack frowned and walked to the kitchen.

“Then well will watch movies and the first person to fall asleep I’m going to draw balls on there forehead with a sharpie.” He giggled and ran into my kitchen.

“I’m gonna pick the movie okay Jackie?” Capri called.

“Msdofguadnfdf.” Jack muttered stuffing his face. Capri bent down practically shoving her butt into my face, I don’t think she knew she was... Or did she!?

“Alex, what about Nightmare Before Christmas?”

“Oh yay!” I said. She put it in and turned off all the lights. Kara and Rian already had the love seat to the side, Capri and I took the vertical part of the ‘L’ shaped couch. She grabbed a blanket and wrapped herself in it, laying in front of me. I spooned up against her and sighed.

“This is Halloween, this is halloween.” Jack sang, coming out with basically my whole pantry. Thats the thing my parents hated about having Jack over is he ate EVERYTHING.

“Remember first asleep balls on there heads.”

--

The movie was almost over. I gasped at the sight. I taped on a peaceful Capri and she turned around.

“What Alex?” She whispered.

“Look and Rian and Kara.” She turned back around and laughed.

“I knew it.” She giggled and reached for my hand intertwining my fingers with hers.

“There like frikkin making out Capri!” I said wrapping my legs with hers.

“Mhmm, I can see that.” After that it was quite only the noise of Jack and Sally emitted through the room.

“Do you think Jack is gonna tell everything?”

“Tell everything? What?”

“About the kissing, Alex.” She said sighing and closing her eyes.

“Do you want him too.” I could feel her shrug underneath me.

“Alex?”

“Yes Capri?”

“Did you wanna um like ya know keep on going?” Her eyes were shut tight and I could feel her tense.

“Yeah, I did.” I said truthfully.

“Me too...” She trailed off and finally fell asleep. I turned off the TV and winked at Kara and Rian. The first person asleep was Jack. I lay awake hearing the kissing noises of Kara and Rian, trying hopelessly to block them out. No use. If nothing else, I wanted to see if Capri remembers saying she wanted to continue. Or was it just sleep talking? I sighed and closed my eyes inhaling the thought of Capri. Its not that hard to guess what I dreamt about.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay I wrote a lot because I love you all !! thank you soo much for all the comments like 75 or something now :D you guys are amazing. Don't stop ! :D Leave me 8-9 comments and I will update as soon as the 8 or 9th one is dropped. You guys support means the world!!
Oh yes and the Rian/ Kara action is just telling you there starting their relationship !<3
--
Everyones Pjs