Status: Update coming soon!

Alex Gaskarth Is My Best Friend

The Dance.

Capri’s POV

Today was the day of the dance and I still hadn’t asked Alex. It was pretty fucking stupid how girls had to ask the guys. But maybe if it was the other way around Alex wouldn’t ask me.

I was at my locker when I saw Alex walk towards me, but the blonde bitch stopped him and dry humped his arm, Alex looked uncomfortable, I couldn’t help but laugh.

“So Alex I was thinking maybe you would like to go to the dance with me tonight?” I was only in ear shot. I heard everything. I even heard him say yes. He smiled at the girl and made his way over to me.

“Hey beautiful.”

“Fuck you.” I turned on my heel and walked away. I heard him yelling my name but I couldn’t help him. He said she meant nothing, and now he was going to the dance with that, that, that, girl. I let a tear slip out of my eye and I ran into Jacks body.

“Capri what is wrong!?” Jack asked setting his books down and giving me a hug.

“Jack, will you come to the dance with me.” I whispered helpless. If Alex wasn’t going to go with me, I was going with his best friend.

“Of course I will, but why aren’t you going with Alex?” He asked rubbing my back soothingly.

“This little slutbag asked Alex and he said yes.” I choked and tried to swallow down the lump in my throat. It hurt me more than people would think. I was in love with Alex and he just says yes to some girl, doesn’t even think I would possibly considering going with him.

“Then of course I will go with you. You want to after school pick out a dress that Alex will pop a boner for.” I giggled and kissed Jack on the cheek.

“Thank you. I love you Jacky.”

“No problem, pick you up after school, love.” He walked towards the south hallway and I walked toward the North.

My new mission: Make Alex as Jealous as possible.

--
“Capri, where are you going?!” Alex yelled catching my arm. 

“My date for the dance is picking me up, so I can go get a dress. Do you mind?” I asked watching his grip on my arm loosen.

“Who’s your date to the dance...?”

“Well Alex we all know you just say to the girl who means nothing, that slut, ya shes your date, so why don’t you go over get some STDs and I will see you at the dance. Bye Alex.”

I ripped my arm away and left, having a very horrible feeling of regret in the bottom of my stomach. I sniffled and saw Jack. I wrapped my arms around him and cried silently. Loving Alex was getting complicated.

--
“Capri, what do you think of this one?” Jack held up a dress? More like a longer shirt.

“Jack, I want to look drop dead gorgeous, not skanky!” I shoved Jack and he chuckled. I was sitting by all the dresses and he was using his magic. Just like he did for Alex’s birthday.

Jack pulled out a beautiful dress, it was black sequined at the top with a lavender bottom and black sheet covering the skirt.

“Oh my gosh Jack its perfect!!” I grabbed it and tried it on. It fit like a glove I stepped out of the dressing room and saw Jack with his mouth open.

“Holy shit.” Jack said. I spun around and looked at myself in the mirror. This was the dress.

--
Jack dropped me off and told me he was going to pick me up at 7, the dance was at 8.

“Hey mom.” I called running upstairs.

“Oh, honey who are you going to the dance with?”

“Jack.” I was almost up the stairs when my mother sighed.

“What mom?”

“Jack? Why not Alex?”

“Because Alex said yes to some whore, so Jack was available.”

“Oh, I’m sorry sweetie, maybe next time.”

“Ya next time.”

--
I finished curling my hair and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked really good. Better then usual. I picked up my phone and read the text from Alex.

Capri, I’m so sorry, I didn’t know you wanted to take me! You should of asked.

Oh great so now I’m desperate

I texted back: No, don’t apologize, its okay, I have a date. I will see you there (;

I zipped the dress on and slid my ballet flats on. Perfect.
--

“What do you think Jack?”

“You look so hot right now, I am having rated R thoughts.” He winked and I laughed. Typical Jack. Me and Jack were planning on walking to the dance together since the school was right next door basically.

“So are we trying to make Alex jealous?” Jack asked.

“Yes, sorta, so if i do anything like randomly kiss you, just go with it, if i dance ‘not like a friend’ on you, just keep it going. I want him to realize what the hell he is doing.” I smiled at Jack.

“No problem, I get a hot girl to the dance, I’m all good.” I hugged Jack as we reached the school.
--
There Alex stood with his girl connected to him, possibly even glued? Stupid Bitch.

“Wow, Capri.” He said, his eyes running up and down on my body.

“Thanks, and who is your date?” I asked. I’m pretty sure my boobs were exploding out of my dress right now. Thats what Alex was so preoccupied with.

“Oh um her? Shes um...”.

“Katie.” She said elbowing Alex. This was going to be easy.

--

Some kids had brought alcohol and slipped it into the punch. There was only like 2 teacher watching over us so it was pretty easy. I was kinda dizzy and had a light buzz. I was dancing with Jack now. Well basically grinding on Jack. He just held onto my hips and swayed back and forth. He was pretty drunk. Alex’s face appeared in front of me.

“Jack do, you mind if I cut in.”

“Yesssss, of courdd i doooooe.” He mumbled, but stumbled out of the way and made a stumbling walk over to the punch. I sighed.

“Hi, Alex.”

“Hello, Beautiful.” I frowned.

“Can I have this dance?” As he said this, a slow song came on. I nodded and Alex shuffled towards me placing his hands on my ass. I sighed. I don’t know why I just didn’t like it. I wrapped my arms around his neck and we started to move around. My neck was getting tired, so I took the opportunity to place my head on his shoulder and press my body against him. I had to remember my mission for the night.

“You smell good.” Alex said laughing.

“Thanks.” I smiled into his neck and watched as goosebumps popped up. It was my turn to have an effect over him.The thing I keep forgetting is the fact he is my best friend.
--
Alex and I danced for 5 songs and the music stopped and the principal came over.

“Thank you guys for joining us for the welcome home dance, please gather your belongs and leave.”

“Can I walk you home?” Alex asked. I nodded and Alex grabbed my hand.
--

“Goodnight Capri.” I nodded and Alex but he wouldn’t let go of my hand.

“Did I do something wrong?”

“Do you wanna come in?” He shook his head yes and I unlocked the door quietly. We tipped upstairs and into my bedroom. I locked the door and dropped onto my bed.

“So did I?” Alex asked sitting up. I tossed my shoes off and my dress just sitting there in my underwear.

“Ya Alex, you said yes to Katie.” It was almost midnight and my eyelids were falling fast. I slipped on some shorts that were on my floor and covered up in my bed.

“...Oh well, I didn’t think you would of asked me.”

“Well I asked Jack.”

“Are you jealous?”

“Jealous of what Alexander?” I said closing my eyes.

“Jealous that girls finally like me now.” I felt my throat tighten and my eyes water.

“Capri, I can do whatever I want with girls, we are just friends.” I let a tear slip.

“I’m sorry.” Then I pretended I was asleep. I felt the bed shift and it was Alex. I wanted to push him out of my bed yell at him, slap him in the face and never see him again. But I was to tired to emotionally wrecked.

“I can’t believe I made you cry.”

“I love you Capri, I’m so sorry.”

The last thing Alex said before I fell asleep what iI could make out of it.

“I don’t want to be just friends.” Then his lips on my cheek. Fuck.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, So i made this mostly in clips because it would be to long if I had to fill in information between the main stuff that happened? Do you like that way it was written. I put one sentence that capri thought at the end of each -- But thank you guys so muchh !! the 3 hundred something readers 68 subberss and 84 comments. YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING AMAZING. Leave some feedback!! <33

--
Her dress