Status: Update coming soon!

Alex Gaskarth Is My Best Friend

Skinny Dipping.

The first year of high school passed as well as the 15 year marking.

Alex’s POV

Its winter break of our second year in high school. I’m alone. Capri is coming back from California with her family tonight. I’m excited. I miss her so much. I was picking her up in a hour I could already see her lights on in her room. I wanted to run over and pick her up in my arms, but she told me to wait until 7. My break was spent with random hook ups and Jack’s annoying self. I guess you could say I have made my way up in the high school standards, with girls anyways. I was only popular with the guys because I could convince girls to go out with them. Over the break Rian and Jack introduced me to our new friend Zack. Capri had yet to meet him, he goes to a different school but we are planning on starting a band.

Every night I would call Capri and tell her about my day as she would tell me about hers. She knows how far I’ve gone. What she doesn’t know is that I want her to be my first. It was getting hard to keep that in mind with all the sluts buzzing around me.

It was 7’ o clock. I walked over my hands sweating. She did these things to me and no one else could. No other girl begging for my attention could obtain it quite like Capri did. It wasn’t just because of her drop dead gorgeous looks, it was her beautiful personality. I knocked on her door. My heart was beating at what seemed 100 MPM. She opened the door and I stared. In the week that I had not seen her there was something different. She was glowing, with a tan possibly. But all that was exposed was her long arms and neck line. Her black hair had grown and was curled like springs. She had light make up on and a smile on her face.

“Hi, Alex.” She smiled, as I kept looking at her up and down. I guess you could say I was underdressing her with my eyes...

“Are you gonna stare at me or give me a hug?” I opened my arms and she walked froward into them. I wrapped my arms around her waist dangerously low. I squeezed her tight and rocked back at forth. Her hands were around my neck and I could smell her. She smelled amazing, she had a scent just for her, no one else could duplicate.

“So where are we going?” She said undoing her arms from my neck. I reluctantly removed mine and continued to watch her.

“Hmmm, I hadn’t really planned that far. Are you hungry?” I asked, taking in the slightly improved girl in front of me.

“I have an idea, its a bit drastic.” She said smirking. Her smirk had a new flirtatious kink to it. I liked it.

“Well! You know the private lake thing ? Behind the old ice cream shop?” I nodded, as I tried to read her.

“We should go there.” She said simply.

“And do what.” I asked she winked and grabbed my hand.

“You’ll see.”

“So how was your trip?” I asked Capri as we walked to the lake.

“It was alright, but I missed you too much.” She smiled at me then looked forward again with a slight frown on.

“I missed you too, I think it should be illegal for us to be away from each other for a whole week!”

“I think so too.” She said quietly as I felt a light squeeze on my fingers.

The rest of the walk was silence as my eyes continued to stumble across Capri.
“Here.” I heard her say and it snapped me out of my daze.

“So what did you have in mind?”

“You may not wanna do it, but I think it sounds fun.”

“Mmmm, okay. What is it?”

“Skinny dipping.” She smirked and looked at me. Was she serious?

“Have you done it before?” I asked Capri, these weren’t usually her ideas of fun.

“Yeah, I did it over spring break, and it was amazing.”

“Who did you do it with?”

“No one really, my friends all girls by the way, dared me too.” She said laughing.

“Oh.”

“And I wanted to try it with you.” Finally something familiar, a blush on her cheeks.

“Why with me?”

“Well, I think you should try it, and why not with me, unless like you don’t feel comfortable, uh like yeah.” She said itching her arm and looking around.

“I do feel comfortable with you, your my best friend.” I smiled and winked at her when her eyes caught mine.

“Alright and if you don’t wanna strip till your in the lake thats cool. My friends dared me to strip & jump into a really cold pool, it was.....exhilarating.” She said walked towards the edge of the lake.

“The lake is warm.” She said.

“This should be interesting.” I said.

“Why do you say that.”

“Well we made out in a bathtub once with minimal clothing and I got a boner, so you naked and wet, it should just be interesting.” I laughed and took my shirt off.

“Indeed. Just no sex.”

“Of course.”
“Alex?” I looked up from taking off to my pants to see Capri without pants.

“Yes?” I gulped, trying to control myself.

“Can you turn around while I get undressed.” I nodded. Now she was shy? I heard a splash of water and turned around to see Capri’s every single piece of clothing in a pile.
I stripped and jumped in. Capri was right, this is awesome. I saw her head poke out of the whatever and she smiled. Her curly hair was tied up on her head and all i got she was her head to her shoulders. The rest of her was covered in water.

“Hi.” She smiled and blushed. She ducked under and started to swim under water. Suddenly in the pit of my stomach self consciousness overwhelmed me. What Capri doesn’t like what I have... I usually don’t care, because it turns out all the girls like what I have, but what if Capri is different. My heart beat really fast as her head popped up again.

“I like what I see.” She winked and I could feel myself heat up. She let out a laugh and started to float on her back. My mouth dropped open and I tried to look away. I didn’t. She closed her eyes and continued to float.

“Alex are you just gonna stare at my boobs? or what?” She asked opening her eyes just so she could roll them.

“Its a bit difficult not too!”

“Really?” She stopped floating and swam over to me, I felt her brush up against me. Shit. Then I turned around to she her out of the lake putting on her bra and underwear.

“There, better?” She tossed me mine and I put them on underwater.

“Yeah sort of.”

“Maybe I was wrong.” She said.

“Wrong about what?”

“I thought maybe you wouldn’t just stare at my body, but obviously I was wrong.” She jumped back in swimming away from me. I followed her hopelessly. We both came up for air at the same time.

“Capri, I’m really sorry, its just that I haven’t seen you in forever and the first time I see you after a week is your nakedness, its kind of hard not to stare.”

“I know, I get it. I just don’t like it, it makes me feel stupid.”

“Well don’t because you are beautiful.” She smiled and looked up at me. She motioned for me to come closer and I obeyed. She leaned forward and gently placed a kiss on my lips.

“Thank you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SOOOOOOOOORYYYYYY!! D: ahh its been over a month and a halff ! gahh im so sorry, don't give up on me, once summer starts I PROMISE I will update more. Smehh, thank you for all your supportt. Welcome back comments on the story would be lovely.--sorry if there is grammar mistakess.

capri