Status: Update coming soon!

Alex Gaskarth Is My Best Friend

Hook up.

Capri’s POV

“Thank you.” I whispered.

“I missed you so much.” Alex growled, his voice thick.

“So did I.” I whispered still in close proximity of his face. His hands started at my bare shoulders traveling down my arms my bare stomach and legs then disappearing in the water.

“Can I tell you something?” I whispered. Over spring break, I gained an odd confidence to me. My mom even told me I had a glow not just from the sun. Alex nodded as I felt his hands return back to my bare legs. I swallowed.

“I’m....Jealous.” I said looking at the gray water.

“Of what.” Alex mumbled his voice still thick.

“You and all the girls you hooked up with.” I whispered, looking him straight in the eyes.

“Why?”

“I want to be one of those girls.....” I said, as his fingers trailed over my body.

“You do?” I nodded.

“I want you to be one of those girls.” Alex’s hands traveled upwards and stopped as a voice boomed across the lake. I froze.

“Yeh kids!?” It shouted. Both of our head snapped towards the voice to see an old man staring at us. Luckily both of our naked bodies were submerged in water.

“Yeh kids better be gettin’ out ‘bout now.”

“Yes sir!”

“Stupid kids...” The old man mumbled and walked away.

“We should probably get out now...” Alex said showing me a half smile.

“Yeah...I guess.” I moved away from him and swam towards the shore. I got out and slipped on my clothes, turning around seeing Alex staring at me, still in the water.

“Are you coming out?” I asked, irritated.

“Yeah...” I turned around and waited as Alex put some clothes on.

“Where are we going now?”

“My house. I need new clothes, dry.” I mumbled.

“Oh.Okay. Did you wanna spend the night at my house or yours?” He asked watching his feet walk.

“Your house. I miss your bed.” I smiled as we reached my house.

“Well I’m gonna get changed and then head over to your house. Later.” I said waving and then shutting the door. As I walked up the stairs, my mind continued to drift over to the fact that, what if the old man never showed up? What would of happened?

I changed quickly into some shorts and a tank top.

“I’m sleeping over at Alex’s, Love you mom.” I shouted.

“Love you too hunny. Be careful.”

“Sure.” I mumbled. Slipping on my shoes and jogging across to Alex’s house. I knocked on the door and waited for Alex or his mom to answer it.

“Capri!” His mom exclaimed wrapping me in a hug.

“Hello.” I coughed, from being squeezed.

“Alex is waiting for you up in his room. I am going out however. I will see you tomorrow, pancakes in the morning.” She smiled and exited the house.

“Alex?” I called. I suddenly was engulfed my nervousness and my self esteem decreased drastically.

“Up here, love.” He shouted back. I walked up his stairs and entered his room.

“Ello.” He said with a smirk. He was in nothing but his boxers as they clung low on his hips. His hair was wet and swooped to the side. For his age he was pretty ‘fit’. Not that I had seen many naked chests.

“Hi, Alex.” I said yawning and sitting on his bed folding my legs underneath my body.

“My mom is making us pancakes for breakfast.” He chuckled. Picking up his guitar and tuning it slightly. He strummed and started humming.

“Sing for me.” I said softly looking at him. As many times I have looked and plan on looking at Alex, I will never get tired. He was beautiful.

“Really?”

“Yes, whatever you are humming, sing for me. Please.” I whispered at the end. I climbed of the bed and sat next to him looking directly into his eyes. Chocolate brown and always full of some emotion.

“I have been writing some stuff down, tell me what you think... I suppose but this only with guitar.” He said frowning.

“I just want you.” I meant that in more then a few ways.

“Don't forget, we've got unfinished business,
stories yet to unfold,
tales that must be retold,
and I regret not knowing when to put an end to all this madness,
keeps me wanting,
keeps me wanting more...”

He finished strumming and looked at me.

“So?”

“You are brilliant.” I said smiling at him.

“Thanks, love.” He said. He set his guitar down and grabbed my hand, bringing me with him on the bed. I laid down and he crawled next to me.

“We are watching Harry Potter, if thats alright.” 

“Mmmhm, its fine.” It began to play as I reached behind and grabbed Alex’s hands and placed them underneath my shirt on my cool skin. He scooted closer and I could feel him on me. I relaxed and enjoyed the feeling as his hands moved across my body. I could feel his breath on my neck. This was it. My moment to do something. Then he did it. He kissed my neck softly. I sighed. It seemed nothing could make me as happy as he could. I turned over so we were nose to nose. His hands now on my sides.

“Can we please just do this?” I asked breathing faster.

“I thought you would never ask.” He said winking and tilting his head as I turned mine. Are lips fit perfectly together, like no other. His tongue glided on the edge of my lips as I realized this time it would be different. We both knew what we were doing. I allowed his tongue in as I gave him tongue back. My eyes were closed not tightly but perfectly. I wasn’t worried, if I was doing something wrong. I let out a moan and instantly I felt his boner against me. I giggled in the kiss as it began to get father then I had been before. His hands were working there way up to undo my bra. And I let him.

“Alex..” I trailed off, as we disconnected and he felt me. His lips connected with my neck and started on giving me hickeys. It was weird he wasn’t taking of my shirt, like I thought was suppose to happen before you got your bra taken off. Its like he was respecting my values to a certain extent. I knew I would surely have more then a few. He started to bite on my collar bone. And I never wanted to stop..
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry its been a month. I hope this some how makes up for it.
-much love, alexxx.
Sleep oout fitt.
PS if there is mistakess sorry, i was rushing D;