Status: Update coming soon!

Alex Gaskarth Is My Best Friend

Braless.

Alex’s POV

I couldn’t get enough of this girl. This far surpassed anything that I have done with a simple slut in school, willing to do anything. Capri wasn’t and I respected that, alot. She had everything. Physically and mentally. She was my dream girl, I have to confess.

Perfect eyes, perfect nose, gorgeous lips, not to mention she tasted delicious. I was leaving my mark on every section of her soft skin. I don’t know if she would like it tomorrow, but she is definitely loving it right now. And I never knew Alex could sound so hot, only when she says it. My hands roamed all over her and she loved it.

“Don’t stop.” She muttered. Yes! This is what I have been waiting for, for 5 or so years, when I started viewing her as more then a friend. She must of too, if she has wanted to hook up with me before. I know I was her first kiss, and then we made out in that tub after I got a boner, and now this. It was perfect just like her.

I guess there was no other way to describe her. She must of hooked up with someone after me, while spring was happening, because she knew what she was doing. She kept pressing her body to mine there was literally NO space between us. I’m sure she could feel I was hard. The only thing between us was my boxers and her shorts.

I disconnected my lips from her stomach and she stopped her hands which were pulling on the edges of my hair.

“What?” She panted.

“C-c-an I take off your shorts?” I stumbled, I wasn’t nervous, I was scared she would be mad. Then she surprised me. She took them off for me.

“No, need to ask, now go back to what you were doing.” She smirked. I bit on her hip bone and she inhaled.

“Did I hurt you?” I asked looking up at her eyes, all over her face was lust.

“No,no,no. But if you were going to do that take off my shirt too!” She exclaimed. I chuckled and raised it slowly.

“Are you sure?”

“Yes, yes, yes, just do it!”

“Sheesh, horny woman!”

“Shut up.” She giggled.

I raised it and layed down on top of her, reconnecting our lips. As much as I love her skin her lips were just as amazing.

This dry humping went on for the whole movie not stopping. Until both of us finished along with the movie.

“God damn.” I whispered.

“You do a good job.” She laughed and kissed me again roughly.

“Your not to bad yourself, babe.” I smiled and drew a heart over her cleavage.

“I’m cold.” She whispered kissing me again and looking up.

“You want your bra or shirt?”

“No, just you.” She smiled and yawned.

“Night sleeping beauty.” I kissed the top of her head. She snuggled into me pressing up against my chest, her head rested in the crook of my neck.

“I love you, Alex.”

“I love you, too.” And we both fell asleep.

--
“Kids!” My mom busted in the door. I opened my eyes scared we were both un-convered, luckily the blanket was covered all the way up to our necks.

“Shhhh.” I whispered to my mom and pointed to Capri’s head.

“Come down in 10 minutes, pancakes are almost ready.” She smiled and left. My mom was kinda awesome. I leaned down and kissed Capri’s neck. She let out a moan and then woke up, blushing.

“Goodmorning sexy.” I laughed.

“Hi.” She blushed and scooted closer, getting goosebumps. She put her leg over mine and sighed.

“My mom wants us to come down soon.”

“But I’m cold, fix it.” She smiled batting her eyelashes.

“Sweetheart, your pressed against me more then half naked. How are you still cold?” I smirked at her.

“Fine then, don’t kiss me.” She stuck her tongue out.

“If I kiss you, I might get morning wood, and we have no way to fix that 5 minutes do we?” I smirked

“Hmm, I guess.” She smiled.

“So did you enjoy yourself last night?” I asked her.

“Fuck yes. I have been waiting for that day. Did you enjoy yourself?” She asked, kissing me.

“Stop, you tease. And you are tasty and beautiful.”

“I’m self conscious about my body.” She said looking down.

“Are you crazy?”

“Only for you.” She laughed.

“No, seriously. Why are you?”

“I’m really surprised I told you to take of my shirt and my bra..I don’t like them.” She said blushing.
“You mean your boobies?” I said looking down at her.

“Yes, Alex, my boobies.”

“Haha, there beautiful. My favorite I have ever had the pleasure of meeting.” I winked.

“Thanks, I wasn’t aware you have met so many.” She stuck her tongue out and rolled out from my grasp.

“Alex, where is my shirt?”

“You can get it after you give me a kiss.” I smirked.

“Ass wipe.” She climbed back and kissed me quickly and grabbed her shirt covering herself up.

“I get more pancakes then you.” She slipped on her shorts and dashed out of my room. I smiled and pulled a shirt over my head, then following.

“Good morning Capri.” My mom said to her.

“Good morning.” Capri said smiling up and my mom. They were pretty close for a friend of mine. I wonder if I still call her only a friend...

“Here are your pancakes and juice.” She layed them out on the table and walked by me bending down to my ear.

“You should probably give Capri her bra back.” My mom snickered as I turned red. Fuck, she did know. I looked over to Capri, and it really was noticeable...

“Well, I have to go to work, tell her parents I say hello okay Capri?” She nodded as she ate my moms food.

“Love you guys.” And then she left us alone again.
♠ ♠ ♠
There are probablyy mistakess, i am sorry D;
its short but i am back from pairss and wanted to make this quickk (:
commentt!!!
you guys have been fucking amazingg ! i almost have 500 readers and a little over 100 commentss(;

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY I AMM! <33