Status: Update coming soon!

Alex Gaskarth Is My Best Friend

Mine.

Capri’s POV

As I sat there across the table of my best friend, eating pancakes, it seemed like nothing was different. I still felt the same about him, whatever feeling that may be..

“I think I should go, home...” I said shyly.

“Why?!” He said gulping down the food.

“Well we go back to school tomorrow, plus I need to shower and everything..You know.” I said finishing my plate and bringing it to the sink, it was like my second home.

“Oh, sure.” He said.... “But I don’t want you to leave, ever”. He gave me those eyes, his eyes were the kind you could stare into for days...weeks....months...years and never get tired of the intense passion that was held in them. It was impossible to resist anything he would say with those eyes, not to mention the rest of him.

He walked over towards me coming from behind, and wrapped his arms around my waist resting his head on my shoulder.

“Do you regret last night?” He whispered in my ear. I couldn’t help but shudder.

“N-no, do you? Was I bad..” I was so glad he couldn’t see my face head on, I was probably turning a nice reddish pink.

“Capri, you were amazing, and I want it to happen more....”

“But we are best friends Alex...”

“Can’t we be more than that?” He kissed my neck and I could feel him smile.

“Oh.” It was all I could manage.

“You can go home and shower though, maybe I should give you your bra back though..” He released me and I needed him back. A few seconds later he came back down holding it in his hand.

“Here you go, love”. I blushed again.

“Those are perfect, let me just say.” Alex had never talked to me like this before, so blunt about me. I didn’t know how to react.

“Can I come back over and watch movies like we normally do?” I didn’t know if I wanted that silence between us for other things to happen or because I wanted things to go back to how they were.

“Oh yes, please do, maybe we can have some more fun?” He winked. I walked over and kissed him.
“Do you really have to go...? I don’t want you away for too long, can’t you just shower here ?”

“My mom is probably expecting me to check in at some point, I live right there Alex, I’ll be back.” The truth was I need some time to myself to think about how I felt for Alex and where I wanted all of this to go.

“Ugh, fine. Don’t take to long!” I went into the bathroom and reconnected my bra staring at myself in the mirror, what had I done?

---
;/
Alex’s POV

God, I wanted her and bad. Her body and her everything was all I could talk about...I was getting hard just thinking about last night. I wanted her mine, forever.
I knew exactly what I was going to do, sing her a song and then ask her to be my girlfriend, but first I would have to consult Jack.

.....

“DUDE”

“what happened dude?”

“Me and Capri, we hooked up, big time”

“OMG DUDE NO WAY YOU GOTTA GIVE ME THE DETAILS NOW!” Jack could be a little girly at times, but who doesn’t love his charm.

“I want her to be my girlfriend dude, we made out and she almost got naked and it was just perfection, she is coming over soon and we might do other stuff.”

“Call me after that happens my dude and I will be over to help you make a plan to ask her out, I have to finish watching Soap Operas with my mom, later”

“Later”

I hung up and rushed upstairs, showering and getting all fresh for her, I would need to pick some good movies, movies she would be bored with so she would turn to me.

I’ve always liked Capri and I didn’t know whether it was the hormones but I liked her even more now. My stomach was full of butterflies as I waited downstairs. Last night was just running through my head, when a pang of jealousy washed over me. Why was she so good at last night? Who else had she been with?

It seemed like she took forever until she was back at my door. She was dressed in tight black spandex pants and a lose tank top with her hair in a ponytail wet from showering.

“Hello Beautiful.” I said shutting the door, I immediately wrapped my arms around her and kissed her.

“Oh, hello!” She laughed and took my hand pulling me to the couch.
“Can I pick a movie?” I nodded not really caring, just wanting to hold her already. She put in Friday the 13th and grabbed a blanket, kicking off her shoes and coming onto the couch. I layed behind her and wrapped my arms around her tiny waist, this is exactly what I wanted.

“So about last night..” I began. She nodded.

“Have you been with anyone like that before?” I tried to be subtle, but I just wanted to know who, so I could beat him up.

“Um, not to that extent, but I’ve made out with a guy at camp, but it was a dare. It didn’t mean anything, compared to what....uh happened last night..” She blushed. I smiled, hah, it did mean something.

“But you’re my best friend, I don’t want to make anything awkward or end our friendship when you’re bored with me.” She said sighing and scooting closer. That hurt me, as if I could ever get bored of her.

“I won’t get bored of you though, you’re so special to me Capri.” A long silence passed and she was just quiet watching the movie.

“Is something wrong?”

“I’m just tired, babe” She called me babe...

“I want you to be mine Capri.”

“I am yours, always”.

I smiled and kissed her, I was so excited our friendship had finally gone the way I wanted. Now it was time I came up with a way to ask her to be mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for being gone for so long :/ I hope you all still love me.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=43276031