‹ Prequel: Admit It
Status: In progress

Walk Away (Maybe)

x013.

BRIANNA'S POINT OF VIEW.

I spun into the hotel room, grinning widely. "Honey, I'm home!" I announced.

"Darling!" Joe replied, smiling brightly. Nick stepped in behind me, closing the door. "Oh, look, look!" Joe stood, pulling Tori up with him. "Watch this, watch this. Are you watching?" He said excitedly.

"Yes, I'm watching." I laughed.

"Okay, ready?" He turned to Tori. And then he-

"WHOA MAMA!" I exclaimed, watching them kiss.

"I know, right?" Taylor laughed.

"It's about time." Nick commented. They pulled away, beaming. I smiled at Tori.

"So, where'd you two disappear to?" She asked, scanning our expressions. "You're glowing." She commented, looking at me. I blushed.

"Well." I started, holding up my hand. "He gave me this." I said. Her and Taylor stepped closer, squinting to read it. They gasped.

"HE SAID THE BIG WORDS?!" They exclaimed, jumping up and down.

"Yes!" We squealed loudly. Kevin and Joe patted Nick on the back, grinning.

"What a wonderful Christmas this turned out to be." Tori said, sitting beside Joe on the couch. He wrapped his arm around her immediately. I squealed like an idiot and jumped on them. Can you blame me? They're adorable together.

****

"You have a concert today?" I asked, watching Nick hastily pull clothes on.

"Apparently." He said, pulling his pants up and nearly falling over in the process. I giggled. "Do you see a tie anywhere?" I looked around. I stood, plucking it off the lamp shade. I put it around his neck, fixing it myself.

"Stop freaking out." I said calmly.

"We're the first act and we're late." He said.

"You shouldn't have a concert on Christmas." I replied, taking a step back. "You look great. Knock 'em dead, tiger." I smiled. He pecked my lips, heading for the door. "Me and Tori will be in the audience." Taylor was involved in the concert, too. Someone had to of tracked down every celeb in the city or something.

"Mhm." He pulled his hat and scarf on. "Bye. I love you."

"I love you, too." He smiled at me before heading out. "Nick." I called. He poked his head back in.

"Yes?"

"Well, for one, you can't go without Joe and Kevin." I cocked an eyebrow at him. "And you're not going without a coat. I don't need you getting sick." He rolled his eyes as I held his coat out to him.

"Whatever you say." He pulled it on. "Hurry up, guys!" He yelled.

"We're coming! Hold your horses!" Joe yelled back.

"DON'T LEAVE WITHOUT ME!" Taylor screeched from the other bathroom, the one Joe and Kevin weren't in.

"Do we have to wait for her?" Nick groaned. I glared. "I mean, uh, we'd never leave without her." I laughed, rolling my eyes.

"Okay, we're here! We're- ACK!" Joe stumbled in, tripping and falling flat on his face. I put my fingers to my lips, trying not to laugh. Kevin pulled him up without stopping his stride.

"We set?" Kevin said as Joe grumbled to himself, dusting his clothes off.

"We gotta wait for Taylor."

"But she takes forever!" Joe said.

"I know." Nick sighed.

"Oh, yeah. Just talk about me like I'm not here. It's cool." Taylor said, crossing her arms.

"Funny, funny. Come on, we need to go." Joe pulled her arm. He leaned over, pecking Tori's lips, who was standing behind Taylor, watching in amusement. "Love you, Tori."

"Love you, too." All four disappeared out the door. "LOVE YOU, BRI!" Joe yelled.

"LOVE YOU, JOE!" I laughed.

"He's so cute." Tori sighed dreamily. I giggled.

"I'm really glad you two are finally together." I nudged her side.

"Me too." She beamed. "Now let's get ready."

****

The concert was crazy. Their were celebrities all over the place. It was majorly packed and I couldn't stand being in the audience for more then an hour. Nick seemed to notice and had us taken back stage. He is such a wonderful and amazing boyfriend.

But I'm sure you knew that.
♠ ♠ ♠
HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN SINCE I UPDATED THIS?

Lmfao. I used that oneshot thing as an excuse not to update. It worked. XD

Haha. I'm horrible. I'll try and update sooner or later. Maybe. ;)