‹ Prequel: Admit It
Status: In progress

Walk Away (Maybe)

x004.

TORI'S POINT OF VIEW

I'd managed to get Kevin to connect a camera, giving me a live feed of the concert. I beamed at my computer when Nick kissed Bri in front of everyone. I took it as him not caring what anyone else thought. He could of just said 'I love this girl, go to hell.' But he chose the more romantic way. I had a feeling I'd be getting a phone call soon enough.

30 Minutes Later~

Am I psychic or what? "Hello?"

"EEE!" She squealed.

"EEE!" I followed.

"EEE!"

"EEE!"

"EE-"

"Shut up!" A voice, that sounded a lot like Joe, yelled in the background.

"Excuse me for being excited." She scoffed. "Anyway, you'll never guess what happened."

"I think I can."

"Try."

"You sang with Nick and then he kissed you on stage." Silence.

"Damn." She said. "You're good."

****

NEXT DAY~

"One more week, one more week." I sang, dancing around the hotel room. Taylor snored loudly from her mattress. So, being the amazing friend I am, I screamed like a banshee - whatever the hell that is - and jumped on her. She snapped awake, rolling off the bed in surprise. I howled with laughter.

"So not funny." She grumbled from the ground.

"I think it's pretty funny." A voice snorted. I looked up, grinning.

"Jason!"

"Tori!" He mocked, leaning in and capturing my lips. I giggled, pulling away. "Happy, I assume?"

"Uh, duh." I stated. "You get to meet Bri soon!"

"Oh, yeah. Lookin' forward to it." He smiled. "She seems cool."

"Oh, please. She's awesome." Taylor stood, yawning.

"She's be-awesome." I laughed, but stopped as my stomach growled.

"I'm hungry." I whined.

"Breakfast is coming." Jason sat beside me.

"You darling boy, you." Taylor said, but then pushed both of us off her bed. "Now get out and be adorable somewhere else."

NEXT WEEK~

"Yay! We get to see Bri tomorrow!" I said enthusiastically.

"You do know we see her on Christmas break, right?" I stopped.

"Taylor Swift say what?" She rolled her eyes.

"Hello? It's November. Next month is December.." She said slowly.

"I so didn't piece that together until now." I said stupidly. "AHHH! I NEED TO BUY PRESENTS!"

"Dude, it's November." She repeated.

"And with your hectic schedule, we won't be able to buy anything in time!" She paused.

"Crap." She groaned. "You're right."

"What are we supposed to do?"

"Wait 'till the week off and hope for the best. That's the only time we've even got a chance of getting anything."

BRIANNA'S POINT OF VIEW

"Lalalala." I spun in a circle. We were in the tour bus, on our way to the hotel we'd be staying at. The one where Tori was. WHOO. "I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it!"

"Cute." Nick laughed. I pounced at him, knocking him off the couch. "Oof!"

"Nickkk!" I squealed. "You're amazing and gorgeous and sweet and romantic and so freakin' sexy!"

"Uhm..." He blushed. "Thank you?" I kissed him a bunch of times.

"You're-" Kiss. "Welcome-" Kiss. "Nicky-" Kiss. "Poo." He chuckled, flipping us over. "Hey there, feisty." I smirked. He rolled his eyes, kissing me again. I wrapped my arms around his neck, not planning on letting him up any time soon. He mumbled against my lips;

"Not here." And tried to pull away.

"Yes, here." I pulled him back. He laughed, pulling away again. I whined. "Nick."

"Let's go somewhere more..." He leaned down, brushing his lips against my ear. I shivered. "Private. Okay?"

"Uh..." His lips trailed down my neck. "Sure?" I squeaked, flustered. We were standing the next second. How he did it, I don't even know. Next thing I know, we're in his bunk and those sexy singer lips of his are attacking mine. I whimpered as his hands slid up my shirt. His left hand grabbed my hip, his thumb caressing the skin. His right hand continued upward, stopping as it hit the hem of my bra. He pulled away, searching my eyes. I stared up into his lust glowing, chocolate brown eyes for a moment before reattaching our lips. He moaned as I arched my back and pressed my body into his. My shirt was off in a matter of seconds. I gasped, turning my head away. Mainly because I was surprised and the fact I couldn't breathe. He kissed his way to my jawline, down my throat, his kisses slowing down the lower he got. "Nick." I whispered. He seemed to struggle with himself as he passed over my chest entirely, now kissing my stomach. I ran my hands through his curls. The feeling of his lips disappeared from my skin and I was looking into his eyes. He stared, his forehead against mine, staying silent for a while. He kissed me gently, one last time. I maneuvered my shirt back on before we got out of his bunk. He helped me climb down. He laughed, messing with my hair. He kissed my forehead before leading me deeper into the bus.

The way he looked at me sent my heart soaring, even thinking back to it. I wonder what he was thinking about.

TORI'S POINT OF VIEW

"Jason." I complained, pulling away as his hands started roaming. "No."

"But-"

"We just started going out." I frowned. He sighed, rolling off me. "Jason-"

"Whatever." He closed the door. I groaned. He can be such a jackass sometimes. But that doesn't matter. I'm too excited. Nothing's gonna bring me down. Nothing.
♠ ♠ ♠
oh dang. i got carried away with the nick/bri-ness. xD sorry.