Nancy Boy

English Summer Rain

“So, who’s going to be on tour?” I asked, raising a brow nonchalantly, a few days after the boys surprised me by coming home. We were all on a tour bus now, heading for the first stop, Auburn, WA.

Franky smiled as we all put our stuff either on top of our bunks, or in the back room. “HIM will be there...” he said, nudging me.

“I haven’t seen Ville since---”

“You two got drunk and made out last year, only to have Gee freak out cause you were 16?” Mikey asked laughing.

“Shut up...” I frowned.

“Seriously, don’t get me started on that again,” Gee scoffed, picking me up and throwing me, tossing me on a bunk above the one I was trying to claim. “Nice try, you know that’s my bunk...”

I smirked, “That’s okay, I like the top better... Ask Bob...”

“What!?” Gerard growled.

“Dude, she’s kidding!!! I swear!” Bob said turning pale. “Ash, don’t do that!”

“Do what? I was talking about bunk beds,” I pouted. “What did you think I meant Gee?”

“I...You...I... Nevermind,” Gerard said before going to say goodbye to our mom one last time.

The second he got off the bus I rolled with laughter. “Haha, he thought we fucked!”

“Yeah, nice going, I almost got killed, Ash!” Bob frowned.

Everyone else was laughing with me. “Dude, it was so funny though,” Parker choked out.

“Okay, so who else?” I smiled.

“Taking Back Sunday,” Ray said, looking at a list.

“Adam and Fred!” I yelled. “Oh my god, you all are going down this summer...” I laughed.

“Fuck...” Mikey frowned.

Adam, Fred, Kay, Parker and I had a tendency to prank the rest of the band when we were together.

“Linkin Park,” Ray continued.

“No way!” Kay blinked.

“Yup...” Ray nodded, “Mindless Self Indulgence.”

“Yes!” Parker and Kays said in unison.

“Saosin, The Bled, Madina Lake, Julien K and Placebo,” Ray finished.

I froze, “That’s funny... Who was the last one?”

“Placebo?” Bob said.

“Oh no... cover your ears...” Frank blinked.

“No fucking way!” I screamed, jumping up and down a few times.

“Did you forget that’s her favorite band, Bob?” Frank asked after Bob had not taken Frank’s warning seriously.

Bob blinked a few times, “I’m sorry, what? I seem to have gone DEAF!”

Gerard walked back on the bus as the driver, Aaron, started it up. I tackled him, “Gee! Thank you, thank you, thank you!”

“They told you Placebo was playing, didn’t they?” he asked, from the floor.