Status: Active

Jizz In My Pants

Chapter 11

"Well all I know is that I need some damn pants! You with the face and the magic and such, poof me some pants please!" Jack was furious that he was naked in a forest. Sticks and twigs were riding up his bum.

Mason shrugged and bit his lip. "See, I've kind of reached my magical limit for the hour. I can't. Sorry."

Jack gave him a deathly glare. "Well, that's just fucking perfect! What about the horse? Can't he poof me some pants? At least give me some boxers or something!"

Trace folded his arms across his chest and tapped his foot again, even more irritated than before. "Well then! I will not respond to such rudeness!" He then scoffed and sat down on the ground like the little drama queen that he was.

Zack groaned and started unbuttoning his pants. "I'll give you my boxers. I'm keeping the pants though." Right in front of everyone, he started stripping his clothing, not really caring who saw.

At this sight, Laura jumped up in protest. "Hell no! You ain't exposing yourself in front of everyone! All of that junk in that trunk is mine, not-"

"Please, it's nothing they haven't all seen before." He laughed lightly and took off his pants and boxers, leaving him completely nude beside his shirt. Tossing the boxers to Jack, he pulled his pants back up and looked to Mason. "I expect some boxers in an hour. I don't want to chaff."

Laura still stood there, mouth to the floor. Alex, Rian, and Jack already knew what was coming. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEY'VE SEEN YOUR DICK BEFORE?"

Zack exhaled sharply. He knew this moment would come eventually. Alex gave him a look of encouragement and urged him to go on. "Laura, I'm... bisexual."

A very awkward silence swept though the trees. Those happen a lot in this story, huh? "What do you mean, bisexual? Define it for me please."

Rolling his eyes, Zack stepped to Laura and put his hands on her shoulders. "I used to like men. And I'm not sure if I do anymore. But I also like women. Trust me, Laura, I really really like you. Don't use my past against me."

She hugged him, relieved that he was going to stay with her. Then, she took a hesitant step back. "Wait... How exactly did they, erm, see it?"

Alex started laughing. "You see, this one night, we were all really drunk and-"

"SHUT UP! Don't want to know!" Anna put up her hand and looked away. This was not a conversation she wanted to hear about. "Why don't we talk about something else? Like, how in the hell Jack and I got out of the van alive?"

Everyone looked to Mason, because they knew Trace would be too much of a little bitch to talk. Nobody really liked him. "I guess I have some explaining to do..." He rolled his eyes and sat down on a nearby rock, ready to tell his tale. "Well, it all started when we turned thirteen..."

*Flashback*

Mason blew out the candles on his birthday cake in one breath. He was so excited that he was now a teenager. His best friend Trace had also turned thirteen that day. It was at their conjoined party where something happened that would change their lives forever. They were down in Mason's basement playing spin the bottle with random party guests after everyone had cake. Mason handed the bottle to Trace. "Your turn."

Trace gave the bottle a twirl. Round and round went the little glass bottle, scoping out Trace's victim. Whomever it landed on would have to spend fifteen minutes in heaven with him in the closet, or hell depending on how you view things. Of course, it landed on his best friend: Mason. His smile widened as far as it could. He had always had a man-crush on Mason, and now would be his time to act on his impulses. Mason, however, was a little more timid. Trace just grabbed his hand and dragged him into the closet. "Happy birthday, Mason."

He pushed him back into the closet and shut the door. Trace was all over Mason like the hair on Jack's legs. Mason thought he would shout out in protest. He couldn't want this, could he? "T-Trace, I don't know-"

"Shhh, just let me do this. I've wanted to for so long..." Trace closed his eyes and moved in on Mason. Mason did the same, wanting to know so bad how his best friend's lips would taste on his own. When they finally met, it was as if fireworks went off.

Mason tried his best not to gag. He, too, felt an explosion of sorts, but he knew it wasn't from the kiss. It came from behind him in the closet. "Jesus, Mary, and Josephine..." A large light appeared in the wall of the closet. It was a portal of sorts. "DAMN!"

Trace was in awe. "Mason, our passion was so great it opened a new dimension of love."

His gag reflexes were working extra hard to not explode. "Shut it. Let's go." Mason flinched when Trace grabbed Mason's hand as they walked into the orange looking light. Once they reached the other side of the portal, they gasped. They were at Pig-Pimples School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Specifically, they were in professor Humble-Whore's office.

He greeted them with open arms. "Welcome boys. We knew you would be coming shortly."

Giggling, Trace pointed a finger at the professor. "That's what she said!"

All three of them laughed at his remark. Humble-Whore took especially kindly to the young lad's humor. "Oh, you boys will fit in just right at our fine place of learning. Join me, let me give you a tour."

Before they knew it, the boys were attending the mystical school, learning all types of spells and incantations. Mason was at the top of his class, performing spells like no other. Trace, on the other hand, sucked at everything. So, they kind of kicked him out. Mason decided that when Trace was kicked out, he would join him. Even though he didn't get to finish his magical education, he could still be with his best friend.

*End Flashback*

"So, that's pretty much it. That's how we got our powers." Folding his hands behind his back, Mason thought his explanation was thorough enough.

Nobody spoke for the longest time. How do you follow up on a story about becoming a wizard? Rian answered this question when he jumped up from the log he was sitting on. "Who wants to get Chinese food to celebrate that we're all still alive?"
♠ ♠ ♠
So, Zack IS gay and we know Trace is a creep. (Huge shockers.)
Sorry this chapter sucked. XP I had a ton of homework. I just wanted to post something or else I would have felt bad.
Take it or leave it. XD

Next chapter might take two days to post... It's really long and very action packed.(THAT'S WHAT HE SAID!) Depends on the homework I get.