Status: Active

Jizz In My Pants

Chapter 24

Greeted with the light of the afternoon sun, the members of the road trip that were asleep woke up in the parking lot that Anna had driven to. Jack rubbed his eyes and yawned. In his cutest voice, he looked at Anna with wide eyes and said, “Morning.”

With a swoon, she kissed him on the lips and undid her seat belt. “You’re too fucking cute.”

Alex sat up in the back and tried to fix his sex hair. When he realized where they were, he smiled and poked Melissa. “Hey! We’re at a mall! Get up!”

Slowly, Melissa stirred around and sat up too after putting on one of Alex’s t-shirts off the floor. “Nice! I guess I should stock up on my woman products. Can’t have too many tampons.”

Alex grimaced as Laura and Anna high fived Melissa. “Amen sister,” replied Laura. “Tampons can never be too plentiful. And I was thinking about going to Victoria’s Secret. Need some new bras.”

Anna joined in on the conversation. “I need some new pants. Hot Topic? I’m sure we could all get some new shirts too.” The girls quickly formulated a game-plan for attacking the shops. They wanted to get some essentials and then some.

Mason stretched his arms and put one around Rian’s shoulder. “Why are we going to the mall? I could just give you guys what you need. It really isn’t a problem.”

Rian shrugged. “Well, everyone loves going to the mall. It gives us something to do. And I’m sure you’re tired of just handing us what we need. Sure it’s convenient, but we need you as a friend and not a sugar daddy.” They both smiled and kissed quickly as they climbed out of the car. “That being said, can you poof us up some cash?”

Mason laughed and gave everyone two hundred dollars for the day. He was telling the truth earlier when he said he didn’t mind giving his friends what they needed. It made him feel useful. But he was grateful that they were going to the mall today and taking care of some of the little things. Once everyone was settled and a meeting time was established, the girls went off in one direction while the boys went in the other. But once they entered the mall through Pac Sun, Rian and Mason went off on their own while Jack, Alex, and Zack were left to shop with each other. Rian and Mason knew they didn’t have to do any shopping for themselves, so they decided to make the mall trip their first date. Right off the bat, they headed towards the movie theater to see the latest Harry Potter movie.

Still in Pac Sun, the rest of the boys were rifling through clothes that they needed. After purchasing a few shirts, they soon became bored with shopping for clothes. And with still a lot of money yet to spend, they boys contemplated their next move sitting on a bench outside of the store. “I think we should go to FYE. We could get some posters to put in the van ceiling or something.” Alex shrugged and leaned forward, putting his weight on his fists on his knees.

But Zack didn’t like this plan. “No, posters wouldn’t really be of any use. They’d just get ripped up or wrinkled easily on an upholstered ceiling.”

While Alex and Zack were thinking of what else to do, Jack sprouted an idea. “I say we go to Spencers. Sex toys and trippy shit.” They all exchanged excited glances and took their shopping bags, running down the way to Spencers for some new toys.

Meanwhile, the girls were in Victoria’s Secret trying on underwear. When Laura came out of the changing room with a red laced bra with matching panties, Melissa and Anna gave a holler. “Girl, you be looking FINE! Zack is going to explode in his pants.”

He laughed and went back in the dressing room to change into her regular clothes. “So that makes three outfits for me. Melissa got four. And Anna had two. I say Anna and I get one more set each so we can be even. I mean, based on our behavior so far, we’re going to need all the underwear we get, considering we’re naked so goddamn much.” The girls all laughed in agreement. Laura came out of the changing stall and went back to the racks to search for one more sexy ensemble while Melissa helped Anna pick out two more.

Anna felt really out of place trying to find something sexy to impress Jack. Usually, she just put on whatever she thought was clean. She was thankful a former porn star was there to help her. Melissa had to have known her lingerie. When Anna stumbled upon a turquoise little number with black lace, her eyes lit up. She then picked out the matching boy shorts that went with it and showed it to Melissa. “What about this?”

She smiled and winked at Anna. “Definitely. That looks so hot! Go try it on. Oh, and this too.” Melissa handed her a simple pink bra with the matching bottoms. She noticed Anna’s somewhat reserved style and took it into consideration when picking out the modest outfit. A few minutes later, Anna emerged from the dressing room stall with her blue and black laced pair. Timidly, she bit her lip and put her hands behind her back. “What about this?”

Both Laura and Melissa bugged out their eyes and tried to keep their mouths from hitting the floor. “I might pull a Zack and go gay for you, Anna.” Laura laughed and went over to Anna to inspect her outfit closer.

“Really? Does it look good?” She looked back in the mirror of the enclosed room and took in her appearance. I know I like it. But will Jack like it?

In the movie theater, Rian zoned out for a moment as he picked up on Anna’s distress. He saw the outfit she had on and heard what she was thinking to herself. In his mind, he tried to communicate with her. Anna, it’s Rian. You look fantastic and Jack will love it. Hell, he’d love you even if you had more hair on your legs than he has.

In the stall, Anna giggled as she received Rian’s thoughts. Thanks RiDaw.

No probs. Rian smiled at his little accomplishment in helping a distressed soul and cuddled closer into Mason’s side.

After trying on the outfit Melissa picked out and deciding she liked all of her choices, Anna came out of the dressing room. “Okay, I’m all set. Laura, are you done yet?”

Just then, Laura came out of her dressing room with her choices in hand. “Yep. We should get out of here and get some food. I’m hungry.” The girls all went to the cashier and paid for their delicates. Having already gotten their other personal items at the pharmacy and some clothes at Hot Topic, they went to McDonald’s and spent the last of their money. Laura and Anna laughed as they remembered the last time they were at McDonald’s. Melissa just looked at them like they were crazy.

“What’s so funny? Did I miss something?” She took a sip of her root beer and tapped her fingers against the table.

“See, there’s a funny story…” Just as Laura was about to explain the whole situation on how Zack single-handedly beat the shit out of seven big name rappers, she heard a girlish squeal come from Spencers, which was only a few stores away. “What the Halle Barry? That sounded like Jack.”

Leaving their unfinished food at the table, the girls shot up from the table and ran to Spencers, the source of the squeal. When they arrived, they went to the back of the store and spotted Jack. They all gasped when they saw who he was talking to near the mong section.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just so you know, I started a new story called Every Choice You Make. It's a sequel to Don't Let Me Die Here, but I don't think it's impossible to read without reading the first one. But you do need to know that Alex is the only surviving ATL member and he's married to Jack's former girlfriend. (I apologize if I ruined it for anyone who wanted to read DLMDH. XD)

Any predictions on the man-thong-browsing mystery person? ;D