Status: sleeping

Did We All Fall Down, Well After All

Chapter 14

::Frank's POV

Today is Hannah's birthday, but I haven't seen her all day. Neither has anyone else, except Bert. He was going to take her out while we got ready. We had rented out a room in the hotel. It was normally used for meetings for businessmen, but we were going to turn it into a party. Jamia and Donna were flying down, as were Jeph and Quinn. Worm was going to be there, and Brian was too, but we were giving the rest of the crew a break. They could come if they wanted to, but they didn't have to. We had also invited our buddies from Taking Back Sunday. I was really excited about the surprise we had managed to get for Hannah, but that wouldn't be until later. Mikey had convinced Gerard not to take any pills before or during Hannah's birthday.

"You know what would've been cool?" I said, helping Worm plug in a TV to the wall for video games.

"What?" Mikey asked from across the room, counting how many chairs he should put at the table.

"If we did, like, one of those MTV Super Sweet Sixteen things for her."

"Three problems," Ray said. "One, she's turning fourteen, not sixteen. Two, she wouldn't have anyone to invite other than us. And three, you still hold a grudge against MTV for 'breaking your guitar'." Gerard laughed making me glare at him, but it quickly disappeared when the door opened.

"I got the cake!" Alicia said, entering the room with a huge white box in her hand. I dropped the wire that was in my head and was about to jump onto the box, but Mikey stopped me.

"Wow, dude. That thing cost a lot of money."

"A cake? Why?" Alicia set the box down on the table and opened the lid. "Holy. . ."

"That's why." The top of the cake looked as if Gerard had drawn it. It was a picture of Hannah and all of us. In the drawing, Gerard and Mikey were wearing oversized sunglasses, I was playing Pansy, Bob and Ray were playing video games, and Hannah was larger than the rest of us in the center and looked like a dark princess in her long purple dress with her arms crossed across her chest and a smirk on her face. 'Happy Birthday Hannah' was written in the same type of font our new logo was in, along with Gerard's signature 'xoxo G' in the bottom right hand corner.

"Oh my god! It really looks like my picture! They're good." He did draw it! Hah, I'm a genius.

"And it is Dutch chocolate fudge on the inside." My eyes bulged. Brian stood over my shoulder and looked down at it.

"Dutch chocolate?" he questioned.

"Nonononono. Dutch chocolate fudge," I corrected. He grinned.

"I got the hotel people to let me put it in their refrigerator in the kitchen until we need it," Alicia informed us. "Do you know when the others are going to get here?"

"Jamia and Mom should be here any minute. Jeph and Quinn will be here in about an hour, and I think Adam and them are coming . . . . . at least before three o' clock."

"Do they even know about Hannah?" Mikey asked.

"Nope. I told them to come here anyway though. So they did."

"Do they know about Bert and them?" Gerard stopped then shook his head to himself.

"I'm sure they'll be fine with it. They don't really know eachother that well."

::Adam's POV::

I stood at Baggage Claim with Mark and Matt. Eddie was spending time with his wife and kids, one having been born only two months ago, and Fred was working on his new solo career. Gerard had called me three days ago telling me to fly us out to Little Rock, Arkansas for a "surprise". And knowing Gerard, a "surprise" could be anything.

"Adam, get your bag," Mark poked me in the side, getting my attention. Oh right. I picked my red bag out of the line of others and rolled over to the guys. "Did you get directions to this hotel?"

"No. But I'm sure a taxi driver will know where it is." Mark and I nodded our heads and headed outside the automatic doors. The argument of two men hit our ears.

"Marriott!"
"Hilton!"
"Marriott!"
"Hilton!"
"MARIOTT!!"
"FUCKING HILTON!!!!"
"FU-" A security guard came over to them.

"I guess they can't make up there mind. I'd say Marriott. Costs less," Matt said. I ignored him though. Their faces looked somewhat familiar.

"No, Hilton costs less."
"No, Marriott does."
"Hilton."
"Marriott!"
"Hilton!!
"MAR-"

"GUYS!!!! Please. Don't they look familiar to you?" Matt and Mark looked at the two men, one with blonde and brown hair held tightly inside a hood of a jacket and the other had intricate tattoos everywhere with a tight white t-shirt and red skinny jeans and black hair pulled over to the side. The one with the many tattoos began to spin around in circles while the other talked to the security guard. The spinner stopped. He was now staring straight at me.

"Adam!!!! Matt!! Mark! Heeeeeelloooooo!!!" Jeph Howard from the Used. Oh, how could I ever forget Warped Tour.

::Hannah's POV::

Bert and I had been in the same restaurant for about three hours just talking. It was called Champps. It was almost a sports bar, but not really. Bert had ordered a beer, causing me to eye it needily for hours. I wanted it, but I couldn't have it for two reasons. One, I'm nowhere near twenty-one, and two, I'm pregnant, which I did get a lot of stares for even though it wasn't that obvious yet. Well, it was either that, or the fact that I was with Bert McCracken. If it was the latter, I'm surprised no one has come up to us yet.

"How is your new album coming?" I asked, trying to release the trance I had on the amber liquid.

"Good. How's life on tour," my eyes shot up at hit. "Minus all the shit."

"Exciting. Although I haven't been to one of their shows in awhile. Maybe I'll go to the one tomorrow." He smiled. I loved his smile. It was sweet and adorable. I smiled.

"What are you smiling at?" he asked.

"Your smile." He smiled.

"Come on. Let's go find some other place to bother." I giggled and followed as he led me out by my hand to the streets. We had paid our bill about an hour ago, but stayed anyway. "Where would you like to go?"