‹ Prequel: Second Heartbeat

And All Things Will End

Hot and Heavy

Today started off as any other day. I woke up, and I made everyone breakfast. Of course, Zacky was sleeping in, and my children went off to school.

Now as a wife and a housekeeper, I was always bored. Since I was always bored, I had to find things that occupied my time. I never liked realizing that my life is more than a little boring.

So I read a lot. I just bought a new book, and I was happy to start on it. I was barely on the first page, and I could already tell that the book was a good one.

I quickly found a spot near a window, and I made myself comfortable.

As soon as the first sentence was done, my magical book was taken from me.

"Zacky," I groaned. "You should've woken me up, babe." he said.

I looked up at him. His hair was everywhere. His black boxers were hanging low on his hips, and he had this devilish smile on his lips.

"Why would I wake you up? You would've been all grumpy. Then I'd be forced to be nice to your ugly mug," I said, smirking. "I don't need my sleep that badly," Zacky muttered.

He walked passed me, and he let my book fall to the floor. He sat down on the couch, and he made sure to flop down hard.

"I don't get grumpy. You just like to think I do," he muttered. I smiled.

Zacky wasn't exactly the best person in the morning, but he was still very entertaining. I knew that he was probably a little mad at me, but he pouted so adorably.

"Zacky, are you mad at me?" I asked, frowning.

He looked over at me, and he just shook his head.

"I don't like it, when you're mad at me. Smile for me, Zacky." I said happily.

Zacky shook his head again.

"Don't make me sing to you, Zacky. I wanna see you smile," I said, standing up.

I walked over to him, and he looked up at me.

"Sing," he said, smiling.

I smiled back at him.

I got him

"What do you want me to sing to you?" I asked. "Sing me an adorable song. I want a song that's adorable like you, honey."

I bit down on my lip, and it took me a while to think of a song.

I sat down on the arm of the couch, trying to get closer to Zacky.

"Zacky, I love you. I never wanna let you go. The more I think about it, the more I wanna let you know. That everything you do is super duper cute, and I can't stand it." I sang.

He was smiling at me already, and I was smiling right back at him.

"I've been searching for a girl that's just like you. 'Cause I know that your heart is true," Zacky sang.

"Your voice is better than mine," I said softly. Zacky just rolled his eyes at me.

I nearly screamed, when Zacky pulled me onto his lap.

"I love your voice. It's gorgeous, babe."

I re-adjusted myself on Zacky, and I bit down on my lip.

"Zacky, you know we haven't done it for a while now," I said.

I could feel that my cheeks were red. I never liked to be the one to bring up sex. It always made me feel like I was begging for it or something.

"I love it the most, when you bring it up." Zacky said.

He put his head near my neck. He mumbled some words to me, tickling me slightly.

"Zacky, kiss my forehead," I said happily.

He looked up at me, smiled, and kissed my forehead. I smiled happily, feeling like a school girl again.

"Anywhere else you want kissed," he asked.

I pointed at my cheek, and Zacky kissed it softly. Every time he kissed me, I felt so warm.

Before I could tell Zacky what I wanted kissed next, he kissed my neck.

"Aah," I sighed.

After a couple of years together, we learned where each others soft spots were. My neck just so happened to be one of them.

Zacky started kissing my neck more and more, making me move my head back, trying to give him more room to kiss.

"Kiss me," I whimpered.

Zacky stopped kissing my neck, and we stared at each for a while.

Val had taught me that dilated eyes meant guys were turned on, and I could most definitely see that Zacky's eyes were dilated.

Just that simple fact turned me on.

Zacky kissed me softly on the lips, and I just wanted him to start getting more rough with me. I wanted more passion.

I felt Zacky's hand go down to my thigh. He started rubbing slowly, and he broke the kiss.

I stared into his jade eyes, and I could feel my breathing starting to get more heavy.

I kissed him this time, making sure to kiss him hard. I parted my lips slightly, and Zacky slipped in his tongue.

My hands went to Zacky's hair, pulling and tugging every now and then. I re-adjusted myself on Zacky, making sure that I was straddling him.

Zacky's hands went up my shirt, and I could feel my skin just tingling now.

"Don't tease me," I said in between kisses.

Zacky grabbed my legs, and he wrapped them tightly around his waist. He stood up, and I grabbed on tightly to his body.

I managed to get my shirt off, leaving me topless, while Zacky walked towards the staircase.

When we got to the stairs, I started to kiss and bite at Zacky's neck.

Zacky took me off of him, and he smiled.

"Emma, you just get better and better each year," he mumbled.

He kissed me gently on the lips, and I closed my eyes. Before I knew it, we were sprawled on the staircase.

"Anyone home," I suddenly heard.

Fuck...

Zacky stopped kissing me immediately. Who was in the house?

"Holy shit!"

Our eyes went straight to the living room, and there Matt was. He was red in the face, and he was staring right at us.

"Goddamn it, Matt!" Zacky yelled.

I didn't say anything. I just ran up to my room. I needed a shirt.

I could hear Zacky yelling at Matt from our bedroom, and I was hoping that Matt wasn't getting it too bad.

I slipped on a tank top and a jacket on, and I went downstairs.

"Dude, you need to fucking call, before you bring your ass over here!" Zacky yelled. "Zacky, calm down. Come on, Matt didn't mean any harm. He didn't know," I said.

"No, it's not okay. I'm sorry, Emma. I just needed to ask you guys something." Matt said.

I looked over at Zacky, and he sighed deeply. He shrugged.

"What do you want, Matt?" he asked angrily.

I could tell Zacky was probably gonna need some time to get over the walking in on us.

"Well, Val isn't exactly being cooperative with me right now. I just kinda wanted to ask if I could just stay over for a day or two. You know, so she could calm down?"

I looked over at Zacky, who just tilted his head a little.

"Of course, Matt. You're our friend. We would never turn you down," I said. "Thank you, Emma. You have no idea how much I love you two right now." Matt said, smiling softly.

I gave Matt a small hug, hoping that it would make him feel a little better.

"Just don't go into our room," Zacky muttered, before he went to the kitchen.

Matt just smirked.
♠ ♠ ♠
I finally updated Zacky's story. I was inspired by a dream. You can only imagine what kind of dream that was. ;)