‹ Prequel: Second Heartbeat

And All Things Will End

Trophy

"Zacky, did you have a good time?" I asked.

Zacky nodded from the driver's seat. He sighed and ran a hand through his hair.

"Are you sure you weren't upset with losing to little ol' me," I asked sweetly. Zacky didn't saw anything.

"Baby, I love you. Don't you love me?" I asked. I smiled, knowing that he was a little upset. He was kind of a sore loser, when it came to games.

"Hey, aren't you excited that Matt said he would take the kids out tonight?" I asked. A smile appeared on Zacky's face.

Of course that would make him happy.

"You know I was thinking that maybe we could try later on. I'm feeling a bit tired, now that I think about it. I did all that winning at the mini golf place," I said smug.

I knew Zacky would just hate being teased by me, especially since we both knew that I was teasing him just to irritate him a little.

"I would think that you'd grow up a little by now," he said. I smiled at him.

"Zacky-poo, don't be so mean. I'm only teasing." I said smiling. "Well don't. You know it aggravates me. You wouldn't like it, if I teased you." He said angrily.

I smiled even more now.

"You know I think I'd actually like it, if you teased me. You're too serious sometimes. You need to be more playful. I was actually talking to Michelle about this." I said casually.

I could see that Zacky was only half-listening to me now.

"And she said that her and Brian role play a lot. I was thinking maybe we should do that. It would certainly be something different for us." I said.

Zacky shrugged.

"You're married to a rockstar. How much more intensity do you want from me, Emma?" he asked smirking.

"Well I always wanted to marry a firefighter, when I was young. They're just so irresistible." I said smirking.

Zacky rolled his eyes.

"I've seen so many fat firefighters these days. Honey, you don't want a firefighter. You want me; you want your rockstar." Zacky said smugly.

I shrugged.

He made perfect sense to me, but I did like our little arguments. Sometimes they led to the bedroom. The arguments all started like this. Soon it would lead to me and him looking into each others' eyes for too long for us to resist one another.

Zacky parked the car into the garage, and I hopped out.

I could feel Zacky's eyes on me, as I walked inside the house. I smiled, knowing what was on his mind.

I closed the garage door behind me and started running up the stairs. I could hear Zacky behind me. He wasn't too far in back of me.

I started giggling and didn't know why I was.

I gasped as I felt arms wrap around my waist tightly. Zacky's hot breath was on my neck, causing me to shiver.

"You shouldn't tease me so much. It gets me all riled up." He whispered in my ear. "But that's exactly what I wanted to happen. I like it best, when you're rough with me." I said.

I laughed as Zacky lifted me on his shoulder.

"Well then, I believe I am going to absolutely ravage you tonight. There won't be one part of your body untouched by my hands," Zacky yelled.

I smiled, knowing this would happen. Zacky just needed to be teased a little, and it didn't hurt that he was cute upset.

**

"Why can't you just stay here with me, babe?" I asked sweetly. I put my best puppy eyes on.

Zacky smiled.

"Honey, I've told you tons of times now. I made a promise. Besides you got the kids and the other guys to talk to. Although I much prefer you to talk to the girls. They have... more in common with you," Zacky said.

I rolled my eyes.

"I'll be fine with talking to everyone of course. I'll just miss your special touch," I said winking.

"Oh for heaven's sake please shut the hell up!"

I smiled, turning to look at Brian, who was now sulking.

"Brian, do you need a hug?" I asked. "No, just stop talking like that around me. It's fucking disgusting," Brian muttered.

I pouted.

Brian was in such a bad mood lately. Michelle said he was impossible to live with now. She said he wouldn't say what was bothering him.

"Brian, you shouldn't go on this tour, if you're gonna be such a dick." Zacky muttered. "Shut the hell up. I need this fucking tour. I just need to get away from here for a bit," Brian grumbled.

I walked up to Brian and grabbed his hand.

"Brian, cheer up please." I said sweetly, trying to make him smile. It normally worked for me.

"Emma, please don't make me smile now." he begged. I smiled even wider.

"Bri Bri, if you smile, I'll give you a big huge hug," I said happily.

A small smile formed on Brian's lips.

"Good enough for me," I shouted.

I wrapped my arms around Brian, and he hugged me back. Brian was much taller than me, and my head was buried in his lower chest area.

"Emma, you smell good. You smell like watermelon and strawberries. I like it," Brian whispered. "I like fruity scented shampoos," I said smiling.

I let go of him, and he still had a smile on his face.

"Why do you make me happy, when I don't wanna be?" He asked me. I shrugged.

"I'm just that annoying, Brian. Now you need to be pleasant to my husband or I'll just have to hurt you," I said.

Brian nodded slowly.

"Fine, I guess." He mumbled.

**

Zacky was leaving his little wife all alone. I wasn't going to be able to make my move on her yet. There were too many complications in my life as it was.

This time that they would be apart would be useful for me though. Zacky was forgetful, very forgetful. He never remembered to call back home.

I would use this time to get even closer to Emma. It's not like she would suspect that I wanted more from her than friendship.

Her kids loved me. This was gonna be easy as pie. As easy as it was, it would take time. It would take a lot of time.

I was a patient man, when it mattered. Emma was number one on my list. I could be as patient as I needed to be for this one. Emma was the prize. She was the first place prize, the gold trophy.

I was going to have her, no matter what. Zacky wouldn't get in my way. I'd make sure of that.
♠ ♠ ♠
Zacky finally got his update. It's mostly a filler, so I'm sorry. But comment, foo!