Status: updates coming very soon! (:

And She's Got Lips Like Morphine

/13

Brooke
*
I noticed a few things as I walked home from the cafe. After Oli called me, I couldn't help but totally blow up in tears. I felt like Destiny was holding me back from an opportunity, one that I truly desired taking. But I made my decision, and she’d just have to deal with it. I wasn’t going to refrain from leaving with the one guy that was everything I wanted.

I arrived at my apartment finally, and I walked up the flight of stairs instead of taking the elevator. After I was safely in my apartment, I walked to the bathroom and ran the water in the tub. I stopped the water when it was about three fourths full, stripping down and getting in. I shut my eyes and tried to relax. My phone vibrated over and over against the stone counter in the bathroom.

I thought about what could be going on. Oli was at a meeting with the guys. I had a feeling Destiny was still at the café. I had a killer headache, and I shut my eyes tighter. The things that were in the back of my mind suddenly started charging forward. I didn’t know how long I had been thinking about the little things I hadn’t worried about this morning. But the one subject I kept thinking of, was there a chance Destiny would move out on me?

I decided to get out. I dried off with a towel before I pulled the plug in the bathtub. I sat on the toilet seat, listening to the water drain into the pipes below. My phone vibrated again. I had eight missed calls, three from my mom, and five from Oli. And I had three voicemails.

“Brooke, I don’t know if yerh jus busy, but yeh might wanna let me in, love.”
“Brooke, dear, it’s your mom. I wanted to let you know I would like to visit you sometime soon. Call me back, baby. Buh-bye.”
“Brookie, it’s mommy again. Call me back. Buh-bye.”

*

I walked out into the main area, and looked through the glass eyehole. I saw Oli, leaning against the wall outside my door. I opened my door, and his lips curled into a smile.

“Ay love.” He said. I smiled, opening it wider for him to come in. He kissed my cheek, and then took a seat on the couch.

“Hold on a second, babe.” I said, going over to my closet door and walking inside. I put on my underwear, some sweatpants, a bra, and then took Oli’s shirt from on top of my dresser in my closet. I walked back out and took a seat next to him, handing him his shirt. He folded it over his shoulder, but changed his mind and gave it back to me.

“The guys can’t wai’ the meet yeh, love.” Oli said. I smiled. “I can’t wait to go, it’ll be so great getting to know you guys. You know, I went to one of your concerts before. I was standing in the front row, staring up at you. It was an act of adventure. I bought tickets to a random show, and just went.” Oli’s eyes lit up.

“I rememba’. I never saw yerh face for a solid second until we were in between songs, bu’ even then, everythin’ was complete chaos.” He whispered his voice soft. He pulled me in close to him. I closed my eyes and smiled to myself. I felt like there were butterflies in my stomach every time we touched. When I kissed him, I saw stars. And when I hugged him, I felt like electricity was running through my veins.

“I love the mosh pits.” I said, my eyes still closed. He chuckled. “Those people get too woun’ up.” Oli said, “Stage diving is the bes’.”

“Repent! Repent! The end is nigh! Repent! Repent! We’re all gonna die!” I whispered to him. He smiled.

“I always wondered how you could get the talent of screaming like that. It’s amazing, brilliant. Just, so, unreal. I haven’t heard another band that can do that as well as you guys.”

“I’ve always wondered ‘ow Brooke can always seem teh capture me completely.” Oli said, making my smile appear once more. He kissed my cheek. I jumped up, running over to my stereo and putting in a CD. He raised an eyebrow, stood up, and slipped his hands in his pockets.

“I’ve got news.” I said, when the music started playing. It was Brokencyde’s album I’m Not a Fan But the Kids Like It.

He smiled. “Yea’? An’ what would tha’ be, love?” he asked. I danced over to him, the song Freaxxx playing. I put my hands on his waist, pursed my lips and danced all over. I tried to be descreet about how I was going to say it, it was all planned. The music was up extremely loud, and I waited for the moment when he didn’t think I was going to speak.

“Oli, I think I’m pregnant.” I said, under the music. He leaned forward.
“Sorry, love, didn’ ‘ear yeh.” I smiled.
“I think I’m... pregnant.” I turned to see his eyes wide. He walked over to the stereo, and turned it down, almost to a mute.

“Shit.. shit… It’s a chance, right? Jus’ a chance?” He asked, coming over to me and taking my hands. I bit into my upper lip.

“I tested green about twenty minutes ago.” He sat down on the couch, staring ahead. “I didn’ mean teh soun’ like, crazy when I said tha’…” he murmured. “Tha’s… tha’s great! Jus…” He lost his breath. I sat down next to him. I knew he was feeling bad. I couldn’t see him as a fatherly kind of a person. But then again, it could be a chance. We only had sex the night before.

“I’m sure it’s still a fifty fifty chance...” I said. He nodded, and put his arm around my shoulders.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Blaise
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
“Blaise, why in the bloody hell is there girl perfume in here?” Draco yelled from the bathroom. “Oh, Draco, I don’t know, maybe because I had Destiny over last night?” I retorted sourly. He was getting so annoying. I decided to go into my bedroom and call Destiny. I quickly looked for Destiny’s name and I pressed the call now button.

“Hello?” she answered, her voice sounded distant.

“Destiny? You okay?” I asked.

“Yeah, I’m fine. Brooke just broke some news to me, though.”

“Oh, what’d she say?”

“She’s leaving on tour with Oli…”

“Oh, baby I’m sorry.”

“Yeah, it’s cool.”

“Just give it some time.”