Status: updates coming very soon! (:

And She's Got Lips Like Morphine

/14

Destiny
- - - - - - - - - -

Blaise called shortly after she left and I answered it.

“Hello?” I asked lazily.

“Destiny? You okay?” he caught on instantly.

“Yeah, I’m fine. Brooke just broke some news to me, though.” I replied as I threw down a few dollars and walked away.

“Oh, what’d she say?”

“She’s leaving on tour with Oli…” I sighed reluctantly.

“Oh, baby I’m sorry.” he said gently.

“Yeah, it’s cool.” I lied as I walked to the apartment a couple blocks away.

“Just give it some time.” he suggested.

"It's not going to help," I said. It came out a little harsher than I wanted it to, but I was upset. It didn't faze Blaise.

"What do you mean?" he asked me. I huffed my breath to control my voice.

"You don't know Brooke like that. She's going and nothing I can do will stop her. I don't know what I'm going to do we've been together since we were sixteen," I explained to him.

"Well, I still think you should give her some time to cool off. Draco does that sometimes, too. Gets on my last damn nerve, too," he said. I half-laughed.

"Oh, there we go! She laughs," he joked. I smiled and talked to him as I walked back to my apartment. As I was walking up, I saw Oli and Brooke leaving. I don't think she saw me, but he did. He waved and I returned it to be polite. I changed clothes and crawled in my bed, never setting my phone down.

"God, I'm exhausted," I yawned as I snuggled under the duvet comforter.

"Get some rest, baby. Can you meet me at my place tomorrow, around eight?" Blaise asked me. I sighed.

"What for?" I asked sleepily. He chuckled.

"You did agree to a normal date with me," he pointed out as a reminder. I smiled.

"Where are we going?" I asked, agreeing to the date.

"It's a surprise. Get some rest, I'll see you tomorrow," he said again as I yawned yet again.

"Okay, 'night,"

"Night, gorgeous," he told me. I hung up the phone and set it next to my bed on the small table. I rolled over and fell asleep quickly. Brooke didn't come home that night, unstead she chose to stay the night with Oli.

Oli
- - - - - - - - - -

Brooke had broken the news to me when I came to visit her earlier that day. I kept my face a mask, but my mind was raging. Me? A father? The thought scared me shitless.

"Oli, don't stress it, please," she said quietly when she noticed that I was unusually quiet. I smiled down and her.

"I'm fine, love," I tried to reassure her. She frowned, knowing that I wasn't.

"God, I'm sorry. I don't know what happened, it just," she fussed. I covered her mouth with my hands, effectively stopping her for talking.

"Brooke, I love you. I'm jus' not father type, yeh know? Chill. 'Ow 'bout this, le's go meet the guys, eh?" I suggested with a smile. She studied me closely before agreeing.

"Okay," she said. She threw on some shoes, perfectly comfortable in going out in my clothes and we left the building. On my way out, I noticed Destiny walking towards the door. I waved and followed Brooke around the corner. I wasn't sure if she saw her or not.

"Ay, Brooke, that was Destiny back there," I said when I caught up. She looked at me.

"Oh," she said blandly. I looked at her.

"Is everythin' alrigh' with yeh two?" I asked her gently. She nodded quickly.

"Yeah, nothing's wrong," She replied. I smiled and slung an arm over her shoulder as we walked. The guys were going to love this.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, tell me what you think. (: