Status: updates coming very soon! (:

And She's Got Lips Like Morphine

/17

Brooke
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
I headed back to the apartment to change into something else, and on my way inside I stopped to get the mail. As I filed through the letters, I made my way inside our apartment, but I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw one of the letters.

Brookelle Lanae,
You have been chosen particularly to model for DDF {Drop Dead Fashion) Industries. We would like you to meet up with a representative immediately, for accepting our request. We would be honored to have true beauty enter our industry. Please respond with the application as soon as possible.

Sincerely,

Amanda SinClairee


As I read the letter, I smiled. This was what I wanted to do, I was so sure. I sent a text message to both Destiny and Oli,

I just got an offer from DDF Industries for placement as a model(:

I walked over to my closet after setting my things down on the counter. I picked out one of my bright colored dresses, and a pair of heels, and brought them into the bathroom. I shut the door and turned on the vent. I stripped down, leaving a neat pile of clothes at my feet, and turned on the shower. Letting the hot water fall down on me, I massaged my favorite strawberries and cream shampoo into my hair, and shortly after, rinsing it out with my strawberries and cream conditioner.

After taking off my make-up and shaving, I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body. I stood, looking into the mirror, smiling at myself. I was determined to accept the offer, and become a model.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -
Blaise
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
Destiny's phone rang in her purse, and she hesitated. I hoped she wouldn't take the time to break from me and check it, and soon after she looked from her phone, to me, her lips were locked with mine again. Her tongue collided with mine, I could feel her body relax and tense up in rhythm.

She had managed to tug me over to the couch, where she laid down and pulled me on top of her. I smirked and kissed her neck, leaving a light love-mark. She pulled at my collar and I moved my hands passionately to the bottom of her shirt, and moving my hands up to the under-wire of her bra. She managed to lift my shirt off, and I managed to get her's off as well. Our clothes were disappearing completely one by one now.

Finally, when she was down to just her bra, and I was down to almost nothing, I reached down into the pocket of my jeans and lifted it up. Destiny nodded lightly, smiling, and I kissed her with passion and force while I slipped the condom on. She forced her tongue into mine and I slid into her. She moaned silently and I held her close to me. I reached behind her and unhooked her bra, taking it off and kissing her neck, lingering over her jawline.

About an hour later. my lips were at her ear saying "I love you."

"I love you too, Blaise." she replied, smiling at me. I held her close to me. We were under the covers in my bed. Destiny had slipped in an anonymous movie, and the beginning previews were playing. She and I both got comfortable and cuddled together under the blankets.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this took forever to write :/
Life is getting busier, eh?