Status: updates coming very soon! (:

And She's Got Lips Like Morphine

/18

Destiny
- - - - - - - - - -

By the end of the night, he'd whispered in my ear that he loved me and I knew that I loved him, too. We fell asleep, cuddled under the blankets while some random movie played on the TV. To my surprise, I woke up alone the next morning.

"Blaise?" I whispered, lifting my head slightly. No answer. I called his name again.

"Are you fucking kidding me? What the hell," I groaned as I buried my face into the pillow again. I punched it once, then a few more times, all the while muttering about the fact that I was alone.

"Should I come back later, then?" Blaise asked from the doorway. I looked up quickly.

"Oh, hi," I greeted him with a sheepish smile. He chuckled and walked into the room holding two cups. He set them down on the bedside table and he took my face in his warm hands. He kissed me full on the mouth, so hard that I would have fallen back if he didn't hold me in place.

"Good morning, beautiful," He said. I stared into his hazel eyes and I saw nothing but love. I grinned.

"Morning, baby," I said. He sat back and handed me my cup of steaming coffee, just the way I liked it.

"How did you sleep?" He asked me with a smug smirk, his eyes drifting down to my hardly covered, naked body.

"Quite well, actually," I mused with another smile.

"Good. What do you want to do today?"

"How much time do we have until Draco gets home?" I asked him with a mischievous expression.

"Maybe an hour. Why?" He said. I set the cup down and stood up, sheets and all.

"I want to take a shower,"

* * *

"What are you guys going to do tonight?" Blaise asked as he followed me while I searched the house for all of my clothes. Most of them had been piled near the couch, but I still needed to get my toothbrush and comb.

"Probably just go out to the club, nothing too special," I shrugged. I bent down to grab my boots. His hands wrapped around my waist.

"Surely she wouldn't mind me coming along," He pleaded. I laughed and turned in his arms to face him. I linked my arms behind his neck.

"Yes, she would. I'll call you tomorrow or I'll come over, okay?" I said. He frowned.

"Call me when you get home tonight," He said. I smiled and chuckled.

"Okay. I have to go," I kissed him once more before disentangling myself from his arms and I let myself out. Blaise went to get something to eat and he replayed the previous night and this morning in his head. He had a smile on his face that rarely appeared.

Draco, in one of his normal moods, noticed this.

"He's gonna kill you," he said.

I pulled into the parking lot of our apartment building and I walked inside our apartment to find the music blaring, and Brooke singing somewhere in the back.

"Brooke, I'm home!" I yelled. She danced into the living room as I set my things down.

"You got my text?" She asked gleefully. I grinned at her and hugged her.

"Congrats! We have to celebrate tonight," I said. I needed sleep first, so I climbed in my bed and slept. I woke up around eight-thirty. We got dressed and left for the city.

Oli
- - - - - - - - - - -

Brooke and I had a date tonight as planned the day before. She met me at the hotel lobby and we took a limo to a fancy restaurant.

"Table fer two, please," I told the lady at the hostess stand. She nodded at moved to grab the menus when she stopped and stared at my face.

"Oh, my God. You're Oliver Sykes," she gasped in surprise. I looked at her.

"Ello," I said. She grinned and eyed me up and down.

"You can show us our table now," Brooke snapped. I turned and smiled at her reassuringly. I slid an arm around her waist as the waitress' smile disappeared and she led us to a booth near the back.

We ordered drinks and an appetizer first.

"Oli, remember the other day, how I tested green?" Brooke began slowly. I looked at her for a moment.

"Yeah, wha' about it?" I asked.

"Well, I took another one, it turned out red. It was all just a scare," She said, her face relieved.

"Tha's good. Something else is bothering you, though," I hugged her small frame in my arms. She sighed.

"I don't like the way they all look at you," she admitted. I kissed her temple.

"Don' worreh, love. I love only you," I said in her ear.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay, this took me forever. i have so much crap to do, so sorry! enjoy, comment, do whatever(:

- claire