Status: updates coming very soon! (:

And She's Got Lips Like Morphine

/06

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Destiny
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Go get 'em then." I said. Blaise looked at me.

"Come on." he said as we turned and started walking back to the club.

"What about Draco?" I asked him as we started taking a different route than before.

"He's a big kid. I'm going to walk you back first." He replied as he took my hand and wove his large fingers with mine.

"Thanks." I told him. He chuckled and slung an arm over my shoulder.

"Anytime." We didn't have to talk. The silence wasn't awkward or weird in anyway. By the time we reached the back door to the club, it was past midnight.

"When will I see you again?" I asked him. He smiled and stepped closer. Electricity crackled between us, there was no denying it.

"Soon. Goodnight, Destiny." he touched my cheek gently. He leaned down and I thought he was going to kiss me, and he did. But, he only kissed my cheek.

"Goodnight, Blaise." I said as he smirked and walked away. I smiled and yanked the door open. I had to tell Brooke!

"Destiny? What are you doing back here?" the owner of the bar asked me.

"Have you seen Brooke?" I asked him, ignoring his question. He walked after as I entered the kitchens.

"No, you know better than to be back here! If you don't work here, you're not allowed here!" he scolded me for possibly the trillionth time. I rolled my eyes. Brian had known me and Brooke since we were like 19 when we first started coming here.

"Oh, shut it, Brian! You know me, and you know that I'm not going to kill anyone by walking through here!" I snapped, irritably. He said something in reply, but I didn't hear it because I flung open the swinging door and almost hit Brooke and her friend. She was sitting in his lap.

"Damn, bitch!" she snapped before she recognized me. She stood up quickly.

"Brooke, we need to talk. He's so amazing." I gushed happily, completely ignoring her comment.

"Okay, first I want you to meet Oli Sykes. He's from Bring Me The Horizon." she said. I smiled up at him.

"Hello, Oli. Forgive me, but I must steal her away. We'll be back tomorrow night, you can see her then." I grabbed Brooke's hand. She paused and gave him her number.

"Call me later?" she asked as I pulled her away. He nodded and glanced at the slip of paper before tucking it away.

"Hurry up!" I told her. She rolled her eyes and jogged after me. Her short legs were an issue. I didn't say anything else until we were seated in the taxi that would take us home.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" she panted when I turned to her, grinning.

"He. Is. Perfect."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Oli
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"I think I just fell in love with you." She whispered a moment later. I smiled in agreement.

I simply held Brooke in my arms and kissed her once more before we were interrupted. The door was flung open, almost hitting the two of us. Brooke jumped up and I instantly missed the way she fit so perfectly in my arms.

"Damn, bitch!" Brooke snapped. I watched the exchange between her and her best friend silently. Before Destiny pulled Brooke away she promised me that they'd be back the next night. I'd be coming back, most definitely.

"Call me later?" Brooke asked when she slipped a small piece of paper in my hands. It was her number. I smiled and nodded, leaning to kiss her quickly before she was pulled away. I glanced down at the number.

"Oli, man, where 'ave yeh ben all this time?" Curtis asked me drunkenly when I found the guys in one of the VIP booths. There were a ton of skanky girls hanging all over them.

"Bloody hell, Curtis. Sloshed already, eh?" I chuckled as I sat down. He laughed and turned back to his "friend". One girl stumbled over and giggled.

"Hey, my name is *hic* Katie. *Hic* What's yours?" she hiccuped. I politely pushed her away. I couldn't wait to see Brooke again.
♠ ♠ ♠
kkay, tis chapter's done by Bearrr<3. enjoy it and comment it. please.
byeeee[: