Status: Active

Gorgeous In a Way.

Gorgeous In a Way 10; by Krystal. W.

Max's POV

Studying for tests is not cool, it seemed like time was going as slow as possible for me, barely an hour passed and I was already bored. I stared at the homework before me on the bed. Homework, and study for test? The teachers are either on crack or they have it in for the students.
I went and put on some music, it helped for a while. But then I was just too bored. I ended up texting Ronnie.

'Hey I'm bored shitless! studying and homework sucks dick!'

I knew that would get his attention, with Ronnie you always gotta a be a little rude. I sang along to the lyrics and Ronnie's song popped into my head again.

"I know, you love to resist, and all it takes is a kiss and you just
Love to hate me
You know, you love all the lies, so don’t act surprised but I just
Love to hate you..."

The more I thought about it the more I realised that Nicola was just that to me, and as mean as it sounds, I just used her to get into bed. Not that she wasn't doing the same thing.
My phone vibrated my whole leg, giving me a fright. I almost fell off the bed, but I regained my composure and opened up the new message on my phone.

'Me too, your lucky u don't have to put up my bro tho...argh!! and if homework sucks dick then what can I do?'

I felt face getting extremely hot. The blush creeped up slowly again. I thought of something that would get him thinking.

'Use ur imagination Ronnie, just use it and surprise me :P I'll see you tomorrow at school.'

Its only two days until this party, I fell asleep just dreading how 'interesting' it would be'.

***

Somebody was shaking me, I groaned, whacking whoever it was with my spare pillow.

"Come on Maxiepad, time for school!" Robert exclaimed, in a very annoying sing-song voice. Oh god.

"You know you are not the person I want to wake up to in the morning" I said, sitting up.

"Awww, that hurts! Now get up!"

"What if I told you I was naked?" I asked him, he didn't have the chance to answer.

"Let me join!" Ronnie yelled from the hall. What are they all doing at my house at 8 am? Ronnie walked into the room.

"We're not having an orgy, and I am leaving, I know you two are close...but I don't want to be a risk of seeing your dick, Max" Robert said.

"You wish!" I yelled after him. He rolled his eyes, he closed the door behind him, probably for his and Monte's sake. Me and Ronnie have been friends for too long for this to be weird. Plus I was wearing underwear anyway. I stepped out of my bed, Ronnie walked over to me, a big grin on his face.

"What have you got planned?" I whispered cause he was right up close to my face.

"Nothing much" He whispered back, attaching his lips to mine. I kissed him back for a second before he ran his mouth down the side of my face to my neck. All of a sudden he started biting it, I held back a moan. He placed his hands on my hips, working one of his hands slowly into my boxers.

"You know they really don't hide much" He whispered, wrapping his hands around my boner. He started stroking me, slowly at first, but earning a moan from lips, he rubbed faster.
He did until I came in his hand. I was a little out of breath.

"I know it was that imaginative, but hey, I'm no poet"
As if, the songs he writes are brilliant.

"I'm gonna get dressed now, no tight jeans today!" I announced. He laughed and left me to my own devices. I hope he washed his hands before he joined Monte and Robert.
When I eventually did, they were on my porch.

"I thought you were skipping today Ronnie" I said to him.

"I am, but I thought it would be funny to see you woken up by Robert" He replied, laughing.

"Thanks, just what I needed on the morning of my test"

"I'm sure you'll be fine"

Yeah, I'll be fine cause I'll be thinking of Ronnie all day. Shit, what will I do when I see Nicola?
♠ ♠ ♠
Feedback? :)