Status: Active

Gorgeous In a Way.

Gorgeous In a Way 12; by Krystal. W.

Max's POV

We didn't even have time to have a proper drink before we started playing, apparently Bryan's brother wanted us on now, and since he was the one who asked us to play at his 21st, we should play when he wants.

"Lets fucking rock!"
Ronnie changes when he performs, in a good way though. He is seriously meant to be doing this.

"Guys, this is for Mike, and for all the girls you're going to fuck tonight!" I added, Mike just grinned at me, raising a glass. I laughed. The others took the hint and we played Situations.
I looked at Nicola, half way during the song she was hooking up with Mike. For some reason it didn't bother me.

"I kissed your lips you pulled my hair it was the craziest thing.
I love the girls who love to hate.[Breathing]

(Whoa) Darling what is going on?
Honestly that never happened
Lying is your favorite passion.

Leave me, go where you belong
Higher heels and lipstick napkins,
dying is your latest fashion

Darling (leave me) what is going on?
Honestly that never happened
Lying is your favorite passion

Leave me (darling) go where you belong
Higher heels and lipstick napkins,
dying is your favorite passion" [i/]

Getting through the next few songs was the hardest thing I had to do. I wanted to go and break up with Nicola so I could be with Ronnie. Every song we did made just want to have sex with him, ever seen Ronnie covered in sweat singing his heart out? You'd probably have the same reaction as me.

The first thing I did when we finished was have a beer, I needed to get it down. I made my way down the hall, in a few seconds I was pulled into the cupboard with Nicola.

"Jesus, you scared me!" I exclaimed.

"Whatever Max, just wanted to tell you that it was over"
That was fucking blunt. Well I could be just as bad.

"Fine, I don't fucking care"

She sighed, obviously expecting something more. It was a while before I convinced her that I really didn't care. I walked around the house and went out back. Ronnie was on the opposite side having a smoke with Robert. I went and sat next to Ronnie.

"So how do you think we went?" I asked them both.

"We fucking kicked ass!!" Robert yelled. I laughed. Obviously he was just nervous before.

"So..." Ronnie started, he couldn't think of anything to say. I came to his rescue.

"Me and Ronnie are gonna go, to some better party!" I said to Robert.

"Do what you want, I'm gonna hook up with a college chick tonight!" He went off to the nearest group of girls. All me and Ronnie could do was laugh.

"I swear he has worse mood swings than a woman" I said.

"I know...do you really want to leave?" He asked me.

"Yes, I wanna go somewhere with you" I answered.

That made him smile. He got up, giving me a hand too. We said goodbye to Mike and started the walk home, I don't drink and drive, its the stupidest thing ever.

We ended up back at his house, to find his brother and father gone. Thankfully too. His father doesn't exactly approve of our close relationship, unlike my parents. Well mainly my dad who thinks I should be with Ronnie.

"So what are we gonna do? Its a friday night after all" Ronnie said, why is he nervous now too?

"I don't know, what else is there to do?"

I found out why he was nervous when he kissed me softly on the lips. He tried to get at my shirt while kissing me harder. I did him a favour and pulled it off myself. But then Ronnie suddenly pulled back. What? Just when were about to...

"I wrote something, and I only just realised...well, that it was for you" He told me. Awww, okay, I'd never noticed before that Ronnie could be so cute. But I do now.

"Are you gonna sing it for me?" I asked him.

"Yeah, but I can't play guitar like you, so bear with me" He teased. I rolled my eyes. He took a deep breath and started.

"Oh, I hate to be the one to bear the bad news
Yes, it is true
I finally fell in love

I fell so hard that I'm killing myself
Yes, I need out
Out of this grave that I've dug

And all the friends that I have gone through
And how much I deserve the pain
It's a shame

So hold your head
Hold it up high
Here's to the friends that were alibis

Keep this close by your side
When I come home we will have our night

Oh, they always told me I was gorgeous in a way
And that fateful day
I found who I was

So fill this hole with my prescriptions
I just keep feeding my addictions

And all the friends that I have gone through
And how much I deserve the pain
It's a shame

So hold your head
Hold it up high
Here's to the friends that were alibis

Keep this close by your side
When I come home we will have our night
We will have our night

You were the ones that stood by my side, whoa
And I was the one that fought all of your fights

(Hold your head, hold it up high) Whoa
(Keep this close by your side) Whoa

So, hold your head
Hold it high
Here's to the friends that were alibis

Keep this close by your side
When I come home we will have our night

Hold your head
Hold it up high
Here's to the friends that were alibis

Keep this close by your side
When I come home we will have our night

Hold your head
Hold it up high
Here's to the friends that were alibis

Keep this close by your side
When I come home we will have our night
We will have our night" [i/]

"I know it sounds harsh, but I..."

"Ronnie, it was amazing. But you have to shut up for a second so I can kiss you" I said, cutting him off.

His response was a huge grin. In a matter of seconds we were lip-locked.
♠ ♠ ♠
SOOO....TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT, WHAT YOU REALLY REALLY WANT!!!
Is it mayyyybe a sex scene??
Well, whatever. Oh, by the way - this series won't be updated for a while as I need to write the next chapter, then send it to Krystal so she can do Max's.
BUT!! Don't give up....we'll be back soon.

Feedback? :)