Status: Active

Gorgeous In a Way.

Gorgeous In a Way 04; by Krystal. W.

Max's POV

I needed to get out my frustrations somehow, normally there's music, but the thought of Ronnie and Sophie just made me sick. So the only other conclusion I could come to was sex. I pulled Nicola into a nearby closet and started kissing her. Since the only things she wears and short skirts and tight tops it was easy enough to lift it up.

Oh and she really wasn't complaining.

But then the bell rang and I had to pull away from her. I stood up slightly frustrated. She smiled, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"I'll see you later" I said, and I left without another word.

I got smiles from girls I hadn't dated and glares from the ones I had. I was glad to get away from all the attention in homeroom.
I pulled up a chair next to Robert.

"Someone didn't get enough sleep" He said, noticing the look on my face.

"Oh there's a reason for that" I said, replacing it with a smirk. He just shook his head. We listened to the teacher drone on about the daily notices and pretty much cheered when we were allowed to leave.

I ran out of the classroom only to run into Ronnie.
He stood there with a weird expression. I almost lost my breath. Then I got my composure back in a second.

"I'll see you later" I pushed my way past him, only to have him grab my arm.

"Whats up with you?" He asked me.

"Nothing, I just didn't enough time with Nicola this morning" I answered.

"You mean you didn't have enough time to fuck" He muttered.

"What?" I said, pretending like I didn't hear him.

"Its alright, I'll see you at lunch"

This time he was the one to walk away from me. I sighed and walked in the opposite direction to the gym. Bryan was the only friendly face in the class. We just skipped to back of the field and I had a smoke while he chatted on.

"So you think you can make it?" He asked me. I sat up.

"Shit, to what?"

"My brother is turning 21, he's having a party at the house before he goes out clubbing. He asked me if the five of us could play" He told me.

"Oh geez sure, I'm in. Nicola can come right?" He nodded.

Booze. Music. And probably sex...then again, knowing me and Nicola, this would probably be our last one.
♠ ♠ ♠
Written by Krystal. W.
.....If you can be bothered to comment, credit Krystal with Max's POV's please XD

Feedback? :)