Status: Also completed on Wattpad!

Celebrity Crush

Chapter 13

Kimi’s mom came home around 5:30. She had no problem with being over for a while. Kimi brought up the idea of going in the extra room aka movie room and have some friend time.

We scavenged the kitchen for drinks and snacks. Kimi chose a bag of hot cheetos puffs and a bag of skittles with a Gatorade. I chose a bag of freetos and some reeses with a drink.

We grabbed some ice cream and some cokes. We walked down the hall to the movie room that Kimi helped decorate. The walls were purple and there were sleep chairs in the floor.

“How about we watch a favorite, Stick it!”

“Oh yeah I love that movie. Kellan Lutz is hilarious in that movie, especially when he has make up on his face.”

Kimi started laughing. We laid our things in the chairs and on some tables in the corner. Kimi left to her room to find the movie and get her laptop and camera.

I sat down and pulled open the freetos bag. I popped some chips in my mouth and I heard Crunch from my teeth.

Kimi came back in with the movie in her hand and her laptop under her arm.

“Okay now lets get started watching the movie.”

Kimi placed in the DVD and the movie started.

“You know I heard that he made his movie debut with this movie.”

“I swear Kimi you know more about these celebrities than you do about yourself.”

Kimi’s face darkened showing her blushing.

She pressed play at the menu screen starting the movie.

We watched the movie occasionally talking and then we changed to ice cream. Suddenly the movie got to our favorite part.

“I have a feeling something bad is about to happen.”
Kellan’s character replied and then there was a farting sound.

“I swear that never gets old.” Kimi was laughing so much that tears were coming from her eyes.

“Kimi what are you looking at on that damn laptop?”

“Well actually did you know that Robert has his New Moon premiere coming up in a few days? Then he has some promotion for the movie to do.”

“Oh okay than. My mom did mention that they would be in and out of the house for a few weeks and then they would tell the press.”

“Well that is what I was looking up. I was only curious as to what he has to do at the moment.”

I only shook my head. Kimi loves to poke around in other people’s business.

Suddenly Kimi pulled out her digital camera. “How about we take pictures for some fun because just watching this movie is getting boring as hell?”

We got closer and sat in her chair with all her food around us when she took the picture. We laughed as we took thousand of pictures and had so much fun.

I really couldn’t live without Kimi as my best friend.

Suddenly Justin Beiber's: One Last Lonely Girl sounded from Kimi’s phone.

I forgot to mention that Kimi has a boyfriend, named Christopher Kendrex.
He is such a sweetheart and has been nothing but nice to both of us.

Kimi answered the phone with a huge smile on her face. I didn’t like being nosy so I turned my head back toward the movie that was ending.

“Laura um…”

I turned my head back to Kimi to see that the phone was pressed against her shoulder and her eyes were pleading.

“Go ahead Kimi I should get home anyway.”

Kimi smile big and quickly gave Chris her answer. She hung up the phone and squeezed me into a hug.

“Go ahead and get ready Kimi before I push you toward the room.”

“Thank you so much Laura. I promise I will make it up to you very soon.”

I pushed her toward the door.

“Don’t worry about it. Just make sure you give Chris a hug for me and a big sloppy kiss for me. He also better not hurt you or he will have to deal with me.”

I walked toward her room to pick up my things. Kimi already was pulling clothes from her closest.

She suddenly stopped and looked at her choices. “Kimi Christopher is head over heels for you so stop worrying and pick.”

I grabbed my jacket and pulled my feet into my shoes. Kimi was now in the bathroom looking in the mirror. At times I wished I had someone to love me that way or someone to look nice for.

I walked in the bathroom. “Hey Kimi have fun tonight and try not to lose that v-card of yours.”

“I know I will have fun and nice try little miss I am not going to be doing anything like that thank you.”

“Alright well I'm out.” I turned around ready to head out her door when I was tackled into a hug from behind.

I peeked my head and found Kimi hugging me from behind.

I let a chuckle release as she scampered away toward the bathroom. I walked out the door, down the stairs and into the kitchen.

Ms. Lewis was standing in front of the sink washing dishes.

“Thank you Ms. Lewis for letting me stay.”

She turned around with a huge smile a her face.

“Oh no need to thank me you are never a problem. So let me guess Christopher is coming over.”

“Yes I’m afraid so. I told her to go ahead since I need to get home anyway.”

“Okay take care and drive safely.”

“Yes I will.”

I gave Ms Lewis a small hug and headed to the front door. I walked out into the cool night air. I was thankful that the weather was going to wait to pour down later.

I opened the door to my jeep and hoped inside. I cranked the car, turned on the radio, and changed gears heading home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment & Subscribe

Kimi's Mom Outfit:
http://www.polyvore.com/kimis_mom/set?id=13360817