Status: Also completed on Wattpad!

Celebrity Crush

Chapter 4

My mom and Robert left already after yelling up the stairs of their departure. I only had a small worksheet for homework which only took about 5 minutes. I am pretty smart compared to most.

At the moment I am lying on my bed starring at the ceiling. My mind was racing with this new found information. The only problem was telling Kimi the news.

I didn’t want her to come over here and mob Robert for an autograph or Taylor’s number.

For some reason picturing that was hilarious. I couldn’t contain my laughter for some reason.

I just shook my head and headed toward the kitchen. I flicked on the overhead light and began looking for something to fill my stomach. I checked the cabinets and the fridge and found nothing I wanted to eat.

Suddenly an idea came to my mind. I raced back toward my bedroom. I pulled out my vampire wallet and looked through the open compartment.

I found twenty dollars and closed the wallet.

If my mom could go out and eat then so can I. I walked toward my dresser and grabbed my phone and ipod stuffing them in my pockets. I found my car keys and my jacket pulling it on my torso.

I pulled the zipper up to the top and pulled the hood over my head. I walked down the stairs and toward the kitchen. I found a small notebook and began to write a note for mom.

Mom,

I went out to eat since I had the money. Don’t worry I will be just fine. I should be home soon.

Laura

I didn’t bother to write love for the closing. She really wouldn’t care anyway. Apparently I am old enough to take care of myself.

I placed the note on the counter and turned off the lights. I walked toward the front door and turned the lock and pushed open the door. I closed the door with my foot and made my way to my jeep.

I opened the driver side door and climb inside. Once inside I pulled the door closed. I placed in my key bringing the jeep to life. I changed gears and pulled out of the driveway.

The radio was actually off. The silence was nerve racking. My mind wavered to my mom and Robert. I just want to know what the hell am I suppose to do now. I was just stuck right now. I just hope that this little crush will cease to exist very soon.

I stopped at the red light. Now I have to figure out where to eat. Maybe McDonalds, maybe Captain D’s, or maybe…

Now I know we have a Subway with computers and internet access. I turned the Jeep in that direction. I had to stop at another red light. I suddenly decided to look at my phone.

The screen said 1 NEW MESSAGE!!! KIMI!!

I swear that girl will pop a blood vessel one of these days. I scrolled through my contacts as the light turned green. I pressed talk on KIMI and continued to drive toward Subway.

Apparently she changed her ringtone to the normal tone.

As I pulled into Subway she finally answered.

“HEY GIRL, TELL ME EVERYTHING.”

I grimaced at her high voice.

“Kimi not so loud you are going to bust my eardrum.”

I heard a very faint “sorry” on her end.

“Kimi by any chance can you get out of the house?”

I heard her sigh.

“Maybe if I actually ask my mom nicely.”

“Please Kimi this news is the type that we have to be face to face for you to believe me.”

“Okay just a sec let me ask. . .”

I heard her sat the phone down at run downstairs. I turned my key and pulled it out. I was sitting in the parking lot right now. About five more minutes she came back.

“She said I could since I am not grounded. So where am I suppose to meet you?”

“Okay meet me at subway the one with the computers. I should be sitting at a computer when you arrive. If you want your own food you have to bring your own money because I don’t have it this time.”

“Alright I’ll be there in a few just don’t have an attack.”

“See you”

I hung up my phone and opened the door. I just placed my phone in my pocket and went inside to order my food and wait for my best friend Kimi.
♠ ♠ ♠
Remember COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE & TELL A FRIEND.