‹ Prequel: A Part Of Me

The Webs We Weave

Chapter 2

Alexis POV
I was holding onto Ronnie as if he would die if I let go. I let the tears from my eyes fall he pulled away and kissed me. “Don’t cry Lexi, I’m here now.” I nodded and hugged him again wiping my tears away. “I know Ronnie…I missed you so much.” He smiled. I looked at him for once I could see his beautiful Brown eyes and how clear they were too.
“Where’s my daughter?” He asked looking around I didn’t see her either. “I don’t know somewhere in the house.” I laughed and called for her “Pheonix?” I looked in the living room and saw Broden and Blake. “Have you seen Pheonix she like disappeared. Blake looked up and smiled “Auntie….she in her old room looking for something for Uncle Ronnie.” I nodded and walked up stairs. “Pheonix?” I opened the door and she was sitting on the floor looking at two pieces of paper.

“Hey…” I said picking her up. “What momma?” I smiled “You need to see your daddy silly.” She smiled “Put me down!” I put her down and she ran out of the room “Daddy!” she shouted jumping on Ronnie. “Hey baby girl!” He hugged her tight. “I love you daddy!” He smiled “I love you too Pheonix.” I saw her smiling. “Never leave me again daddy.” Ronnie nodded “I won’t.” I saw her Yawn. “I’m tired I stayed up all night waiting for you daddy.” Ronnie smiled “You shouldn’t have done that.” Pheonix smiled big. “But I needed to. To make sure mommy didn’t cry in her sleep again.” Ronnie looked at her then at me “You were crying?” I nodded “Yeah…stupid things.” Ronnie put Pheonix on his hip and pulled me into a hug. “My Girls.” I heard him mumble.

*Later that day*

“Mommy!” I heard Pheonix squeal. Right now Ronnie was out in the yard with Blake and Pheonix. I looked out the window and Ronnie had both girls on him and he was acting like a horse. I walked outside with two sippy cups of Apple juice. “Come on girls snack time.” Both girls ran towards me and grabbed their sippy cups. “Momma is SpongeBob coming on?” I looked at the time “soon after your done eating you can watch SpongeBob.” I felt arms wrap around me. “You’re a great mom.” I heard him whisper against my neck. I smiled “Thank you…you’re a wonderful father already.”
Brody gave the girls two apples with peanut butter, Some Chicken nuggets, Cheese sticks, Cheese its, and SpongeBob Gummies . “yum.” They both said and started eating. “Girls I’m gonna go for a walk.” Ronnie said. “Okay Ronnie doesn’t stay gone too long!” Brody shouted as he walked out the door.

*FFWRD 1 hour*

“SpongeBob SquarPants!” Pheonix and Blake shouted dancing around the living room singing to him. Me and Brody sat on the couch watching them. “Wonder were Ronnie is?” Brody said. I shrugged I was wondering the same thing. “Mommy I’m tired.” Pheonix said. I picked her up and laid her down in my lap. “Night night mommy.” Pheonix closed her eyes and fell asleep.
Brody and I put both girls in her bed.
I heard the door open “Hey I’m home!” Ronnie shouted walking in the kitchen “SHH!! You’ll wake the kids!” he smiled “Sorry.” I looked at him he had a funny look on his face…. Oh no he was high.
I walked out of the room crying.
“Wake up princess.” I said to Pheonix she opened her eyes. “Mommy?” I smiled “Come on sweetie we are going home.” I picked her up and grabbed her shoes. I heard voices out back yelling I knew it was Brody yelling at Ronnie she noticed me and pointed I heard her say “LOOK RONNIE THAT’S YOUR DAUGHTER!!! YOU PROMISED YOUR DAUGHTER YOU WOULD STAY SOBER!” I saw him look over hurt. I walked out to my car and got Pheonix Strapped in.

I knew he was going to fuck up! I knew it! He fucked up and now he has to pay the price I left Pheonix’s Drawings behind and Sped off to my house.
I carried Pheonix inside and laid her down on her bed. “Good night princess.” I left her door open just a little bit and I ran into my room and cried.
I knew Ronnie wouldn’t change…. He will never ever be a human he needs the drugs! He just broke a little girl’s heart. He just broke my heart
♠ ♠ ♠
O.o Chapter two already two comments! yay!!! I bet half of you saw that coming already!!!
Pheonix's Drawings
Girls Snacks