‹ Prequel: A Part Of Me

The Webs We Weave

Chapter 6

Alexis POV

“Okay now you know what to do if….” I cut her off “Broden Its Diabetes not cancer I’m not going to die.” She nodded. “I know…but you could die if you’re not careful.” I smiled at her “Don’t worry….you can’t get rid of me that easy.” She laughed at me, “I know you won’t go away!” I smiled at her and pulled her in for a hug. We heard both of the girls squealing. “What’s going on in there?”I asked Brody we both got up and walked in I saw Craig, Max, Pheonix, Blake, Leila, and Derrick. I smiled and Craig looked at me. “You okay?” He asked I nodded. “I’m fine but one more person asks me that question and I’ll kill them.” He laughed and opened his arms. “Hug?” I nodded and hugged him. I heard him sniff. “Are you crying?” I heard him laugh. “No!” He pulled away and he smiled.

Derrick started to cry and Craig groaned. “Again Derrick!” I laughed and picked him up “Hey buddy!” he stopped crying and looked at me. “Lexi where were you when I needed you last night?” I smiled “I was in the hospital.” He wrapped his arms around me and said “Can we talk?” I nodded and we walked upstairs.

“Lexi…..Are you going to get a Divorce from him?” I nodded and he smiled “Are you getting a Divorce from her?” He smiled and said “Yes!”

We both sat there in silence for a couple of minutes before Craig said “After you’re single again….would you go out with me?” I smiled “I’ll go out with you whenever Craig I’m not going back with him, 3 years changes things. I don’t love him anymore he’s broken my heart to many times and I won’t let Pheonix go through the same stuff I went through.” Craig hugged me and said. “You know I won’t hurt you!” I laughed “Craig really? You’re the guy who has a different girl every show! You used to drag Max with you!” He looked down. “I wouldn’t do that if I was happy! I wasn’t happy with Gab and it took me this long to realize it!” He raised his voice when he said the last part. “Stop yelling Craig!” I shouted back at him. He sighed “I’m sorry it’s just I’m not Radke……” I looked down as he said that I knew he was right. “I know you’re not…..but you act like a whore.” He looked at me and pulled my head up to face him. “Correction used to act like a whore….I have no reason to act like a whore now.” He put his hands on my shoulders “I swear Lex….I won’t be like Ronnie I’ll even stop drinking….I….” I cut him off by kissing him.

Once I pulled away. “Craig you don’t have to quit drinking for me just prove to me you won’t hurt me and then we can be together. Well officially together.” He smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist. “Can you kiss me again?” he asked I smiled and placed my lips on his smiling.

I heard a loud bang and loud voices coming from downstairs. “LET ME FUCKING SEE HER!” I heard the voice I knew all too good. Ronnie
“No! You get the fuck out of here!” Max shouted. I looked out the door and saw them at the end of the hallway. Pheonix ran to me as I walked out of my room. “Mommy! I’m scared!” I sighed and handed her to Craig.

Ronnie saw me. “Lex you have to listen to me!” I shook my head “No I don’t Ron….” He grabbed me and kissed me. I tried to pull him off but he was to strong. “GET THE HELL OFF HER!” Craig shouted I noticed that Pheonix wasn’t with him anymore. “Make me Mabbitt!” Ronnie shouted holding onto my arm tight.

“FUCKING STOP IT!” I shouted as they started to push each other! They both looked at me I was sitting on the floor crying and my hand was bleeding. “Lex….” Ronnie said my head snapped up to look at him “NO RONNIE!!! GET OUT! I’m GETTING A FUCKING DIVORCE AND YOU’LL NEVER SEE ME OR PHEONIX AGAIN! WE ARE MOVING BACK TO NEW MEXICO!” He looked down “Please don’t take her away from me Lex.” I looked at him with tears in my eyes. “Your just like my dad Ronnie and I can’t put up with it…..I did with my dad for 17 years…And I won’t do it to Pheonix cause I can tell Ronnie you’ll never change! Ever!” he looked down “Now Get out before I call the cops and have you arrested and put right the hell back into jail!” He walked out of the house.

Pheonix ran to me “Mommy!” I hugged her. “Daddy!” she shouted I looked around and she ran to Craig. Craig looked at me and I smiled and nodded. Craig hugged her. “Yeah baby girl.” She smiled and said “I always knew you were my daddy that’s why those pictures I drew were you!” He smiled and Leila walked in and hugged me. “Are you okay?” she asked I nodded. “Fine Leila.” She smiled and walked up to her dad “I’m fine with her being mom daddy.” I smiled and she turned to me and smiled “I really like her.” Craig smiled “good I’m planning on keeping her around from now on.” I looked at him “I was serious about going to New Mexico.” I heard foot stomps “You will do no such thing!” Broden yelled at me. I looked at her and said “Brodes…..I need to get away from your brother….” She shook her head “Not going to happen!” I sighed she kept saying things….How I should stay for Blake, How I should stay for Pheonix and my newly found Illness. “BRODY SHUT UP!” I shouted she looked at me. I sighed “I’m sorry I snapped like that.” she looked down. “It’s okay Lex.”
Craig looked up “What about you come live with me…..” I looked at Craig thinking he can’t be Serious….But the look on his face was dead seriousness. “Uhm….I don’t know about that Craig….” He smiled “It would be awesome…..Leila and Pheonix can share a room….you and I could share a room….think about it?” I nodded I would think about it.

I sat on my bed and cried my eyes out… I thought of my options
1. Run away from everyone and hide.
2. Run to New Mexico and Start over
3. Change my name, cut and dye my hair and hope Ronnie wouldn’t find me.
4. Move in With Craig
5. Commit Suicide and leave Pheonix with Brody…

What was I thinking! I could never kill myself. I have too much to live for my daughter. I was so busy crying I didn’t notice someone walk in and sit next to me. “Lex?” It was Craig. I sniffed I felt him lay down next to me and he wrapped his arms around me. I for the first time in 3 years felt comfortable. I rolled over in Craig’s arms he smiled “I put all the kids to bed and Khypher took Derrick.” I smiled at him there was a knock at the door “Come in!” I shouted Broden walked in holding a sleeping Blake…. “Do you want us to take Leila and Pheonix they are still awake….” I smiled and nodded “Only if you want to.” She smiled “Good thing you said yes Max is putting them in the car.” I smiled and said “I’ll call you tomorrow.” She nodded and walked out shutting the door.

*One hour later*

Me and Craig had been talking a lot Ive decided that I will move in with him and help him with his kids. “Lex…your so beautiful…you know I wrote most of the love songs about you. I might have told Gab they were about her but they have always been about you.” I smiled at him and said “Sing for me Craigy!” he smiled and started singing beautiful to me.


I could've found a better way
You know I never should have stayed
I could accept the things that I believed were wrong
(you know you’re wrong)
Now you're saying that it's late
It doesn't matter what I say
You know you're just another one of my mistakes
(Ahhhh)

You are so beautiful
You are the kind of girl that has the chemicals
That makes me fall in love
Beautiful, you are the kind of girl
That has the chemicals
That makes me fall in love

So now I'm feeling like a slave
I'm locked away inside of this grave
And I'm hoping for a way I can be saved
(I can't be saved)
You know that there will come a day
when I'm just gonna have to change,
you know you're just another one of my mistakes. Ahhhh

You are so beautiful, You are the kind of girl
that has the chemicals that makes me fall in love
Beautiful, you are the kind of girl, that has the chemicals
That makes me fall in love
Fall in love

You know I found a small paper you lied about,
You lied about

You know I found a small paper you lied about,
You lied about
You lie to me, lie to me

You are so beautiful, You are the kind of girl
that has the chemicals that makes me fall in love
Difficult, so very difficult
You are the kind of girl, that makes me fall in love, fall in love

[WARNING: SEX SCENE!!! MILD BUT STILL A SEX SCENE IF YOU DON’T LIKE THAT KIND OF STUFF SKIP THIS PART!]
Sex! Sex! More Sex   
{Laughs you though I was telling the Truth! Haha no not yet my lovely Readers not yet *Winks* On with the story}

I smiled. “I love that song.” I leaned in closer to him and he smiled “Good I wrote it for you…..I mean it when I say fall in love.” I smiled at him and kissed him. “You’re the best person in the world Craig….” I smiled and leaned into him and we both fell asleep in each others arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hahahahaha! I'm evil aren't I? haha Comment??? Subscribe?? Banner??