Welcome To Suburbia

Welcome to Billsford, Massachusetts, a small town located about 20 minuets north of Boston. Life is pretty simple, it's a small town full of farms, with lots of shops and stores making up the downtown area. There's 3 elementary schools, 2 middle schools, and 1 high school, Billsford Regional High School. School sports are pretty big, specifically football and lacrosse. Most kids at the high school are involved in some sport, or are too nerdy to be in one.

Then there's Abigail.

Growing up with a drunkard for a father, Abigail is full of resentment and hate for most things. She has a few friends here and there at school, but not any close to her. She has enemies for sure, and she's known as a heavy partier, and attends local punk gigs. She's not afraid to speak her mind, and has gotten into fights about it, although she tries to not start it. She's grown sick of the hum-drum life and people of Billsford, and hopes one day to live in Boston. Being in her senior year at high school, she has a want to attend college for music as well, all though she doesn't the money or grades at the time to do so.

Things change when the new kid moves into town, things always change.

Meet Gavin.

Growing up with an opera performer for a mother and an artist for a father, Gavin has paint flowing through his veins. He wasn't nerdy enough to be a nerd, but wasn't cool enough to be a jock or prep. He pretty much got along with everyone at his old school. That was, until he moved to Billsford. Not knowing anyone, he soon gets mocked for being the new kid.

When the two meet, and it's almost like yin and yang. Being 2 completely different people from 2 completely different backgrounds, they both get a taste of each others life.

P.S; Gavin was based off oh mariah!'s character in the Mibba Boarding School rp. (: