Sequel: Devour
Status: I finished it; go read Devour!!

Well Thought Out Twinkles

Take Time With a Wounded Hand

I took a long drink of my hot chocolate as I watched Bam and Allie wrestle. He picked her up and put her over his shoulder.

Jess sat next to me and sighed.

"What's wrong?" He asked as he gently nudged me with his shoulder. I smiled and laid my head on his shoulder.

"I'm all alone." I thought to myself but never said a word.

"Nothing." I lied to him. It wasn't like me to lie to Jesse especially. But it was like me to put on a brave face and deal with it. I hated being away from Ville. It felt like my soul left with him.

I put my cup down on the end table and went upstairs. I sat down on my bed and turned the TV on. Ville was playing a show tonight in Helsinki. I hated it, partly because I was sitting here waiting for him and the other half was because I knew he was probably getting drunk and there were pretty girls everywhere all with eyes on him.

The more I thought the angrier I became. My blood boiled at the thought of him with another girl, it made my stomach lurch and turn against me. The sound of music soon filled the air, unlikely music for Bam it was Freebird. A classic but not a Margera brand classic.

I heard a soft knock. I looked towards the door and saw Ryan leaning up against the door frame he was trying to be cavalier but it was coming off as creeper.

"What do you want Dunn?" I asked as I laid back on my bed. I did my best to pull my shirt down over my bare stomach.

He walked into the room slowly, "I heard about you and that foreign guy." He said, like he didn't know who he was.

"Don't talk about him like that." I sighed, I was getting tired of hearing things like that.

Ryan laughed as he scratched his beard. "So you really do like him."

I watched him sit down in the overstuffed arm chair Bam put in my room. In his own particular taste it was black and fuzzy. I sat up and crossed my legs.

"I love him." I tried to sound as menacing as I could. Ryan just laughed at me.

"No you don't." His laugh made my skin crawl.

I jumped up and pointed my finger out the door, "Get out." The solo was picking up in the song causing my emotions to run higher.

Ryan stood up and walked over to me. He smiled a devilish smile and that was the last thing I saw. The room went completely black and the music shut off.

"Alice!" Bam yelled from downstairs.

"Stay put!" I yelled, he's like a baby.

"Hurry!" He yelled, panicked.

I felt my way out of the room and down the stairs. I stood still once I reached the bottom.

"Bam, talk to me so I can tell where you are." I said as I tried to feel my way and remember where everything was the last time I saw it.

--

"Sorry, I have a girlfriend whom I love more than anything." I smiled my best smile for the girl, hoping she would understand.

"She won't know, I promise." She said in the worst slutty way.

"I'm sorry." I said then moved on. All I could think of was Alice, I saw her beautiful smile, I pictured her sleeping next to me.

I anxiously finished signing autographs, as I walked away I pulled my cell phone out of my back pocket and dialed Alice's cell phone. It rang until a vaguely familiar male voice answered.

"May I speak with Alice?" I asked.

"Oh, you're that son of a bitch who is trying to ruin my Alice. You can go to hell and don't ever call this number again." He yelled then hung up. My heart sank, someone knows.

This has to stop. I quickly found Linde.

"Take me to the airport." I demanded, he gave me a confused look.

"I'm going to get her back this is killing me." I said. He just threw his long dreadlocks over his shoulder and sighed.

"Get in the van." He said then climbed in the drivers seat.
♠ ♠ ♠
: ]