Sequel: Devour
Status: I finished it; go read Devour!!

Well Thought Out Twinkles

Falling for You

I piled clothes into my duffel bag. My best friend, more like sister, Allison sat on the corner of my bed playing with my old raggedy stuffed animals.

"How long are you going to be gone for?" She asked.

I sighed and put an extra hoodie into my duffel bag. She'd been going on like this for the past thirty minutes. I knew she wanted to come with me.

"Ali if you want to go so bad ask Bam if you can come with us." I yelled.

She looked shocked, then her face lit up, "Okay!"

She ran out of the room leaving my stuffed animal on the floor. A soft knock sounded on the door frame.

Ville stood there. His gorgeous face while serious was nothing compared to his face when he was happy.

"Bam says it's now or never." He said then went to leave.

"Ville!" I called after him. He turned around.

I walked over to him, "I'm sorry about last night."

I smiled my best smile trying to win him over. Who wouldn't want to win this man over, he's absolutely stunning. Everything about him is amazing; the way he moves, the way he talks, even the way he smokes. But how a person looks isn't always the best part.

"Yeah," He said carelessly then walked away.

I groaned then stomped back into my room.

--

Ali was gleaming as she sat next to Bam. He gave her a weird look then went back to looking out the window. Ville was in the back reading. The rest of the men were in their bunks. Linde was up front with us. He was proud of his bus.

"I cleaned for you guys." He smiled.

I laughed, "Thanks."

Ali glanced around nervously at the bus. It wasn't clean. It was hardly clean. Okay, it was a sorry excuse for clean.

Bam scoffed, "This is not clean, you douche."

Linde laughed, "Maybe not but it's better than it was before."

We sat there in an awkward silence for a minute. Bam jumped up from the couch, his head nearly touched the ceiling, and looked around. For such an epic move he just quitely walked to the back of the tour bus.

I laughed to myself the stood up and made my way to the bathroom. It was hard enough to walk on a moving vehicle let alone walking right into a horrific odor. I opened the bathroom door slowly, the smell almost knocked me off my feet.

I stumbled backwards, collided with the wall and slid down to the floor. I used the bunk next to me to help me up. Once I was standing I tried to walk to the back with Bam, neverminding the bathroom, but the driver had other ideas.

He quickly pulled the bus in the opposite direction. I went stumbling forwards, through the curtain and into the back. I tripped over something in the floor and fell onto the couch and on top of someone.

"Way to go Alice, molest him right in front of me." Bam said sarcastically.

"I wasn't trying to molest him!" I said as I tried to get up. I carefully watched where I placed my hands and knees as I stood up.

Ville's face read pure shock. My face was bright red.

"I wish this driver would learn how to..." I sighed and sat down, "Drive."
♠ ♠ ♠
: ]