Sequel: Devour
Status: I finished it; go read Devour!!

Well Thought Out Twinkles

Martyr

Life with Jess and Bam for brothers was short of perfect. If only you knew how many times I woke up with Bam or Jess hovering over me holding a spider, moth or a handfull of flour. I fought them many times. Jess would just throw me over his shoulder and run through the house with me kicking and screaming. But Bam and I would honestly fist fight.

I was never in on their antics. Mom always told me I was too mature, it was really the fear of breaking my glasses. Most girls would have been scared of breaking a bone, not me.

I spent my time cleaning up after them, making sure they didn't get in trouble. I would wake them up when they needed to get up, make sure they got home safe, clean up after them when they were sick, take care of them when they were hungover and most of all I nursed wounds. I took all of this burden off of my mom so that my brothers wouldn't get in trouble.

But don't underestimate me. I've done some pretty powerful beatings to the boy's ex-girlfriends. They all feel like my brothers. When Dunn broke his arm, I drove him to the emergency room then cleaned the blood off of the car seats. I mean these boys are like...well they're more like my kids than my brothers.

I rolled over in my bunk so that I was facing the wall. I sighed and started tracing random shapes on the wall. I relaxed and started singing to myself.

"Alice Margera, get your lazy bum out here. Now!" Bam yelled. I rolled my eyes and manuvered out of my bunk. It's harder than it sounds. I looked for Bam, he was nowhere to be found.

I stepped off of the bus. Bam was quickly in my face holding a video camera. The bright sun illuminated the desolate parking lot.

"Hi, Alice." He said.

I squinted, "Hi," I smiled.

"How's tour?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes, "Ville's mad at me."

He laughed, "Come on! He never gets mad."

I laughed anxiously, "He's mad at me."

Bam moved the camera to show Ville sitting on a park bench smoking. He looked off and I couldn't help but swoon at the sight of him. He was perfect.

Bam laughed his goofy laugh, "You are ridiculous. What did you do?"

"Well, I kinda said that his band was retarded."

Bams eyes got wide, "What the fuck?"

I grimaced, "I didn't do it on purpose!" I tried to defend myself.

"Oh my god, you have to be kidding me." He laughed.

"I know his band isn't retarded now!" I yelled. The yelling caught Ville's attention.

He casually walked over. I grimaced and tried to hide my face, like it would help. His cheerful mood only made me feel worse.

Bam turned the camera around to Ville and laughed his signature laugh. Ville smiled as he rocked back and forth on his heels.

"I noticed you kind folks arguing so I thought I might try to-" He searched for the right words, "Mediate." He laughed.

I blushed, "Oh, you don't have to do that."

He smirked, "I want to."

I knew deep down Bam was wallowing in satisfaction.

"So what's the problem?" Ville asked, his calm voice made me eager to tell him anything he wanted to know.

But Bam spoke up first, "Alice is in love with you and she thinks you're mad at her because she said your band was retarded."

Ville flashed me a sympathetic look. I gave him a cute smile and shrugged my shoulders.

"Well, Alice, I was not in fact mad at you. I was angry with Bam because he invited three of you guys and we only have room for two." He grinned.

I raised an eyebrow, "That's ridiculous. You were hateful with me because there isn't enough room for everyone? You're such a liar."

Ville looked shocked, "What? I am not a liar."

"I know you are! No one gets mad over that!" I protested.

"Yeah, right." He said writing off the arguement.

"You may not be a liar but you're such a diva."

He burrowed his eyebrows, "Take it back, I am not a diva."

I laughed, "That proves it!"

Bam was quickly moving the camera back and forth trying his best to keep up.

"Alright," He sighed.

"What?"

He threw his hands up, "You win. I was mad at you because you have to sleep in a bunk with me and Bam and Ali get the bunks to themselves. I don't want to share a cramped bunk with you." He spat.

My eyes grew large, "Uh, no. I have my own bunk."

I glanced over at Bam, he looked down.

"Bam?" I asked, with my hands on my hips. He wouldn't look at me.