Sequel: Devour
Status: I finished it; go read Devour!!

Well Thought Out Twinkles

7 Minutes in Heaven

I watched Ville, Bam, Ali and the rest of the guys inhale their food. Linde's eyes remained huge the whole time.

Ville wiped his mouth with a napkin and gave me a sweet smile.

"Alice, I do believe that's the best meal I've ever had." He grinned.

My face turned pink, "Ah, it was nothing."

I quickly gathered the dishes and put them in the sink. It was barely large enough to hold them all.

They all thanked me then went about their own business. I picked up all the paper plates and cups and stuffed them into a white garbage bag. I placed the garbage bag under the sink for future use, went to the back and sat on the large sofa. It was the most uncomfortable thing I'd ever sat on.

Ville sat next to the wall, writing peacefully in a book. Ali and Bam quickly ushered into the room. They both had devious looks on their faces. When Bam looks devious it's time to get scared.

I flashed Bam a skeptical look. He shrugged his shoulders and looked at Ali out of the corner of his eyes. His lips curled into the devilish smirk I'd grown to fear.

Ali lit up with excitement before she even spoke a word, then her mouth opened.

"Let's play spin-the-bottle!" She shouted then pulled a glass bottle out of her black coat.

"Let's!" Bam added cheesily. I knew this was all his idea. Ali and Bam never play nice at spin-the-bottle. It usually involved getting hurt, eating something gross or telling some embarassing secret.

Ali and Bam made their way onto the floor.

"Get down here Alice." Bam demanded. I rolled my eyes and lowered myself from the couch, onto the floor.

Ali gave Ville a dirty look. He just kept writing intently. She reached up and pulled the notebook out of his hand then threw it across the room. The look on his face was priceless.

I think this is what set me and my brother apart. He actually liked getting hurt and hurting his friends. That's why he always made me bring Ali. She fit him better, she loved the chaos. So it was natural that they we planning this escapade.

"Get down here, Valo." Ali demanded. He gave me a scared look then sat down on the floor.

Bam sat the bottle in the middle of the small circle we formed.

"Alright, Valo's first." Bam announced.

Ville rolled his eyes, leaned over and spun the bottle.

"We're how old Bam?" Ville asked as the bottle spun out of control.

"Too old, but that doesn't matter. I'm too old to be driving a Lamborghini but I do it anyways." Bam replied.

The bottle landed pointing at me.

I crossed my arms and glared at Bam. If looks could kill he'd be dead.

"What now?" Ali asked.

Bam sat up in his 'I'm proud of myself' stance, "They have to play seven minutes in heaven."

"Oh my god, Bam! You really are having a mid-life crisis." I yelled.

Ville never said a word, he stood up and offered his hand. I wrapped my small hand around his large one and he lifted me up.
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY!
I'm excited for them!!