Sequel: Devour
Status: I finished it; go read Devour!!

Well Thought Out Twinkles

Slither

There was no closet on the bus so we went into the next best thing; the bathroom. Ville's hand fit mine perfectly. He brought our hands up to his face and kissed the back of my hand.

I turned a thousand shades of red. I'd never felt anything as good as his lips on my skin.

"This is awkward." I said as I hoisted myself onto the sink.

Ville laughed his signature and rubbed the back of his neck. He stepped closer to me. The closer he got the faster my heart beat. He put his finger under my chin and tilted my head towards him.

"You know, you're really beautiful." He whispered.

I smiled bashfully and tried to hide the fact that my cheeks were burning red. He laughed softly, put his hands on either side of my face and kissed me. As awkward as this came along it was nothing short of perfect. I ran my hands up his back as he moved his lips against mine.

"Geez, Ali. We're geniuses." Bam said.

Ville quickly tore himself from me. I tried my best to fix my hair as I jumped down from the sink. Ali sent me a look that screamed, You'll thank me later.

Bam put his arm around Ali as he smiled proudly.

"See! You guys aren't fighting anymore!" Ali said cheerfully.

I rolled my eyes and walked out of the room. I went to the back of the bus and laid down. I'm a normal girl. I only wear jeans and t-shirts. I don't do parties and exotic places. Why would someone try to set me up with this man. He's the complete opposite of me.

I laid there in silence and tried my best to sleep through the chaos happening outside. Somehow I fell asleep.

---

When I woke the bus was completely silent except for the sound of the road. I scooted over and looked out the window. The lights of passing cars was the only light for miles. It must be late.

I got up and quietly walked through the hall. I could hear miscellaneous snores and noises coming from the bunks. I walked up front, sat down on the couch and looked out the window. I always liked watching things pass as we drove. More than that I liked being alone at night. There was something comforting about being the only living creature awake.

"What are you doing awake?" Ville whispered as he walked into the room.

I half-smiled and shrugged my shoulders. He sat down next to me.

"I guess I could ask the same about you." I said as I swept my hair behind my ears.

"I was waiting for you so we could try to situate ourselves." He smiled.

"It's okay, you go get good sleep. You have to work tomorrow, I'll sleep on the couch."

"Don't try to play that game. Alice stand up for yourself for once. Now, come on." He said sternly. I stood up and quietly followed him to his bunk.

I was secretly angry with him. Not because what he said was mean but because it was true. I don't stand up for myself. I let myself fade into the woodwork. I've let Bam run my whole life, pushing and pulling me here and there or all over the world.

Ville held the curtains back as I climbed in. I pushed myself flush against the wall. Ville awkwardly clammered into the bunk then closed the curtain.

"I'm going to lay on my back, you lay on your side." He said as he patted the spot on my chest where he wanted me. I scooted down and laid my head on his chest.

Ville kissed the top of my head, causing me to smile.

"We fit in here just fine." He said. I looked up at his handsome face. He had his eyes half closed. He reached over and turned the light off.

"Night, Ville." I said as I nuzzled into his side.

"Goodnight, beautiful." He whispered.
♠ ♠ ♠
I didn't get to edit so tell me if there's a mistake.
This one was for you venusdoom666.
: ]