I Can See The Fire In Your Eyes.

I'd do anything for more of that...

[still Brian's point of view]

I sat up in bed and glanced over at the alarm clock, 7:30.

"Ivy! Get up! You have to go to school!" I said as I shook her.

"No! I'm gonna stay here...forever." She said, her eyes still closed.

I leaned over her, she opened her eyes and looked at me.

"You have to graduate." I said before kissing her forehead.

"I don't have to do anything." she said being her usually rebellious self.

I laughed softly then kissed her.

"Id do anything for more of that." she said then tried to kiss me. I moved away from her and got up off of the bed.

"Then go to school." I said as I pulled my shirt back on.

"God." She said angrily then kicked her feet. I slapped her butt. She stopped kicking and glared at me.

"Get up now or I'll take you like that." I said as I pulled my jeans on. She glanced down at her tank top and boy shorts, then got up and went to her closet.

"Go brush your teeth and hair and I'll pick you something out." I said then began looking through her clothes.

"Make it something good, I don't want to look like a french whore." She said then disappeared into the bathroom.

I spent the night here last week, as well as all the nights before...I have to go home today and let them know I'm still alive. If I know Nora she's about to die from worry.

I picked out a classy avenged shirt and Capri's that were ripped to hell. She walked out of the bathroom, her hair soaking wet.

"Did you pick out something nice?" she asked as she dried her hair with a towel.

"This." I said as I held it up.

"Can I wear your shirt?"

"Why?" I whined

"Its nice." She said simply then tugged on the bottom of my shirt.

"But...I wanted you to wear this lovely a7x shirt. And represent your amazing boyfriend and friend's band."

She sighed and backed away from me, I walked out of the room leaving her to get dressed. I walked downstairs. Jimmy and Matt were sitting on the couch waiting to take her to school.

"Where's Ivy?" Matt asked

"Getting dressed." I replied then sat on the recliner.

We sat there in silence, Ivy walked down the stairs, looking presentable. I got up and hugged her.

"Bye, babe. I better go home tonight, Nora's probably sick with worry...you know how she is." I said then kissed her softly. She ran her hands up my back and I wanted nothing more than to stay there with her and cuddle all day.

Wherever you go I will be waiting, when ever you call I will be there.

She pulled away from me then sighed.

"I love you. I'll call tonight." I said then kissed her again.

"I love you more."