I Can See The Fire In Your Eyes.

Save me when you come into the fire.

[Ivy's point of view]

I walked into school...more like dragged into school, Jimmy and Matt on each side of me. Glares followed me down the hall and suddenly I felt two inches tall.

Matt quickly pulled me over where Kerry was. I sighed then watched Jimmy give Kerry a light kiss. Turns out Turk goes to a different school than us. Like Zacky and Johnny.

"I miss Brian." I whined and sank down to the floor. Kerry let go of Jimmy and sat down next to me.

"Its okay hun."

"No its not. Didn't you see the way those kids looked at me? The think I'm a fucking whore and a half."

"We all know you aren't. Isn't that what matters?" She said then wrapped her arm around me sympathetically.

"Yeah." I mumbled.

"I should kick all their asses for fucking thinking that." Matt said his fists clenched tight at his sides. I smiled.
_________________________

"And when I got up and ran into the fucking car. Scared the hell out of me." Jimmy said, his mouth full of french fries.

I laughed. One of Andy's friends came over, Jacob, a fucking messenger he was. Andy always sent him to do his dirty work. He whispered something in Matt's ear and in a matter of seconds Jacob was lying on his stomach, his right arm behind his back and all of Matt's weight on him.

"What did you say you little punk?" Matt bellowed.

"I said 'Ivy is a fucking whore-ass bitch that killed Andy!'" he yelled. Matt put more weight on Jacob.

"Matt! Stop it!" I yelled as I tried to pull him off of Jacob.

"No! Ivy, this little bastard is going to take that shit back!" He yelled then pushed more on Jacob's arm, causing him to whine a little.

"Matt please, just ignore it." I said then tried to pull him away.

"I'm not letting him say shit like that about the girl I love." He said, his face turned red and my heart stopped. For a minute I actually think I died.

"Come on. Let's go." Kerry said then ushered me out of the crowd and into the girls bathroom. By now I could feel my lungs stopping and I was having a panic attack.

"I, Just, Brian." I said trying to spit words out, in between breaths.

Kerry whipped out her cell phone, I told her the number and she dialed it.

"Is Brian there...Its Kerry...Brian! Get your fat ass to school...Why?! Why the hell do I need to tell you!...," she sighed and stood there nodding her head around, he was probably attempting to chew he a new asshole, "Ivy-...Well you could have listened to the rest of my story!...Whatever, she needs you right now...GET DOWN HERE." she said then hung up.

"I-I don't know what to do." I said, tears poured down my face.

Val walked into the bathroom, she went to the sinks and began washing her hands. She looked up into the mirrors, when she saw Kerry and I she turned the water off and ran over, not bothering to dry her hands.

"Oh babe..." She said as she wrapped her arms around me. I let out a small laugh over all my crying.

"And all these years I thought Matt hated me..." I said causing Kerry to laugh and Val to give me a weird look.

Kerry spoke up, "Matt just got in a fight with some of Andy's friends because he 'wasn't letting him say shit like that about the girl he loves'" she made quoting motions with her fingers. Val's expression seemed to drop from concerned to heartbroken.

She let go of me.

"Why don't you go see if Brian is here?" Kerry suggested. Val nodded and left.

"I'm more trouble than I'm worth." I said with as much humor as I could muster.

Brian stuck his head in the door, his eyes squeezed tight together.

"You ready to go?" He asked

"Yeah." I said bye to Kerry and Val, and told Kerry to tell Jimmy to call from school and Id come pick him up.

I got in Brian's car, rowed my window down and laid my head on the door.

He laced his fingers with mine and I flashed him a half hearted smile. Somehow the look he gave in return was one of sadness, like he didn't want to know what was going on but he wanted to make it better.