I Can See The Fire In Your Eyes.

Calm down you frisky dingo...***ing stallion duck

We went to Brian's house this time. For the first time in a long time I laid down in his bed. He wrapped his arms around me. I laid my head on the pillow and sighed.

He looked up at me, then kissed my forehead.

"What's going on?" He asked, his grip on my waist became tighter.

"Everyone thinks I'm a whore" I struggled with this part. I don't want to lie to him...but I know what will happen. He'll kill Matt.

"Aw babe. You're not." He said then kissed my forehead. I smiled and let a tear slide down my cheek.

I feel my world unraveling around me and it felt like no one was going to put it back together. I sighed then wiped the tears off of my face and sat up in bed. Brian sighed and sat up too.

He reached over and wiped the tears off of my face.

"Stop." I said then pulled away from him.

"Ivy, cant you just trust me for once? I love you for Christs sake." He said softly with a hint of anger in his voice.

"I love you too. I really do...but I'm scared. I'm falling apart Brian..." I said then tried my hardest not to break down.

"When you do...I'll be there to put you back together." He said then kissed me softly.

I spent the rest of the day cuddling with Brian, well until Jimmy called. We got in the car, I'm driving this time. Brian laced his fingers with mine. I sighed then drove to the school.

Jimmy and Kerry were waiting outside, he was sitting on the steps with Kerry sitting between his legs and her back resting against his chest.

I honked the horn, Brian stuck his head out the window. "Hey long neck! Get your ass in the car." He yelled. I laughed.
________________________________

I drove Brian home, then Jimmy and Kerry ran upstairs...I don't want to know.

I sat there...I'm going to talk to Matt. I used the front door this time. I knocked and waited.

"What." A very pissed Matt snapped. I grimaced then second thoughts poured into my head.

"Uh...I wanted to talk..." I said, Matt opened the door all the way and let me in. I laid down on his couch and stared at the ceiling fan.

"What happened to you today? I was looking for you after school." He said as he sat in the recliner.

"Brian came and got me." I said then sighed softly.

"Oh." He said quietly. I sat up and looked at him. He looked like he had been crying and his eyes were bloodshot. I hate seeing him like this especially because of me.

"Matt..." I said softly. He looked up at me, his eyes instantly brighter, I swallowed hard.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, I've done this to you. I-I just don't know what to do." I said, he got up and walked to me. He got down on his knees in front of me. He put his hands on my thighs...I didn't stop him.

"I don't care as long as you're the one doing it to me."