I Can See The Fire In Your Eyes.

Kiss me slowly lost and lonely.

I looked at him. For a split second I felt like hell for this. Look what I'm doing to him...he's heartbroken because of me.

"Listen. I'm not going to tell Brian what happened, because I don't think he needs to know. But, the thing is...You're my best friend and you always have been...always. I don't want to ruin our friendship. And I love Brian. He's my soul mate..." I said.

He looked up at me with tears in his eyes.

"Shh. Don't do that." I said then kissed his forehead. He wrapped his strong arms around me and hugged me to him, his face was in my chest but I didn't have to heart to make him move.

"Why don't you love me?" He asked sadly.

"Matt. You're my best friend and my boyfriend's best friend. I'm not cheating on him. I love him a whole damn lot. So Matt, I cant help you. I love you, you're my bro! You've got my back and I've got yours. Fucking Batman and Robin. Lets not ruin this. I can tell you someone who has a thing for you though..."

"Who?" He asked after he let go of me.

"Val. She always has liked you."

"She is hot..." he said then sniffled.

I laughed, "That sounds like you."
________________________________________________________

"Fucker! Give me that!" Johnny yelled as he chased Zack around the boat. Zack was running around holding Johnny's fishing pole high above his head.

Brian wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I sighed and looked around at the setting of this day. Val was talking to Turk [girl if that isn't your name let me know. I wasn't sure.], Kerry was laying on the deck tanning, with Jimmy beside her.

Matt decided today was a good day to go fishing. I invited Val and so far, it looks like its going good which makes me happy.

"Let's go get in the hot tub." I said to Brian, he moved so that he could see me. He looked at me and flicked his eyebrows. I smiled then pulled my shirt off revealing my bikini top.

"Hey Ivy! That was sexy!" Zack yelled, earning a slap in the chest from his girlfriend and a evil glare from me.

"I cant go." He said softly.

"Why?" I asked as I pulled my board shorts up.

"I don't have trunks." he said, I stood up on my tip toes and kissed him. His arms wrapped around my waist and my fingers tangled in his recently cut hair.

"That's okay." I said then pecked his lips.

"I'll go with you." Kerry said as she stepped off of the deck and under the covered part of the boat.

"Okay." I said. We went around to the other side of the boat, it was getting dark. We got into the tub. It felt really good. I promise I'm not a lesbian.

"Ivehh! Me and your bofrien found trunks!" Jimmy yelled as he ran then jumped in and the water splashed everywhere.

Brian walked around the corner calmly. I laughed. He got in and quickly wrapped his arms around me.

Say something...anything to me.

"Hey Brian, did Matt tell you we're starting tour next month?" Jimmy said, his arms were wrapped around Kerry. Cuteness.

"No!" He said angrily. I ran my hand up his chest, attempting to calm him down.

"Yeah." Jimmy said then kissed the side of Kerry's head.

It's gonna be a long night.