I Can See The Fire In Your Eyes.

Kill me slowly I'll never be the same.

I rolled over...well tried to roll over. Jason was driving us to the next stop. I was lying with my head on Brian's chest and his arm wrapped around my shoulder. It wasn't working well. Zacky was sleeping in a ball next to me. His back was against mine and Jimmy was sleeping with his head on Kerry's boobs. Matt was sprawled out making everyone else scoot closer to each other. Johnny was sitting in the passengers seat next to Jason.

Matt's been an asshole for the past few days. He wont talk to me no matter how hard I try and he's just an ass to Brian.

JB pulled over at a rest stop. I shook Brian lightly and told him I was going in to get us some food. He nodded, when asleep he'll agree to anything.

On my way out Matt woke up and followed me out.

"Hey." He said sheepishly.

"Hey." I replied. I pulled my money out of my pocket.

"How's it been?" He said as he looked around. He didn't have money for food.

"Great, do you want something to eat?" I said as I grabbed a bag of baked Doritos and a diet mountain dew. Then everyone else's favorite stuff.

"Yeah." He said then picked himself out something to eat.

I paid for everything, and left the store. But didn't go back into the van. I sat fished my food out of the bag and sat the rest of them next to the van. I went to one of the picnic tables and sat down.

Matt sat in front of me. He sighed and stared at his coke.

"Look. I miss old times. I miss getting called a bitch everyday and slapped." I said before taking a bite out of a chip.

"I miss it too." He said still looking down.

"Matt. You know me and you know Brian. We're not bad kids. So why did you think you couldn't just talk to us about all of this?"

"I-I don't know. Ivy you don't understand. I just care for you a lot. Sometimes that gets confused with love. Its a very confusing thing." He said.

"If you don't love me call me a bitch."

"Bitch." He stated, just like he used to.

"Ass-wipe." I replied then laughed hysterically.

"Dude. Did you know that Johnny has a new girlfriend?" Matt asked.

"What the hell? It's about time."

"Tell me about it. Her name is Treva, he said she's a sweetheart. I still have yet to meet her. But She's coming out with us in a couple of days."

"Seriously? I cant wait. Its hard as hell living with you guys." I said then ate the last of my chips and drank the last of my mountain dew. Food is a very valuable resource around here.

"What's this!" Brian said as he picked up the bag of food and looked inside.

"Fuck yeah! Fucking Zacky!! Wake the fuck up!! We fucking got food!" He yelled then ran over to me. He kissed me softly.

"Your welcome." I said then crossed my arms and rested my head on them.

"Soo. Johnny. When were you going to tell us about your girl?" I asked, his face turned a deep shade of red. I laughed then patted his arm.

"That's cute."