I Can See The Fire In Your Eyes.

Ill be with you wherever you go.

I sat backstage with Kerry and Treva watching the boys get ready for their show. The room was small and smelled like beer.

"Where the fuck is my fucking guitar strap?" Brian yelled as he leaned over Zacky looking for his strap.

"You smell like a french whore! I knew I smelled french whore when we went fishing. That was you fuckhead!" He yelled as he continued looking.

I looked down, found his strap. "Are you looking for this?" I asked.

"Why yes I am." He said, towering over me. I stood on my tiptoes and kissed him softly.

"Get out there." I said then smacked his ass.

"I'll get you back." He said then walked out of the room.

I sat back down on the couch.

"Well. Looks like its just us girls left." Kerry said then leaned back on the chair she was sitting in.

"Is it just me or does it get more and more crowded in the van?" Treva asked.

"That's because Matt keeps gaining weight." I said meanly.

"Did you and Matt sort things out?" Kerry asked.

"Yeah. I made him call me a bitch just for good measure."

"Huh?" Treva asked.

Kerry told her about the Matt crushing on me thing.

"Fuck. That's hardcore."

"Yes."

"How are things with you and Johnny?" I asked her. She shrugged her shoulders and smiled weakly.

"He's a little shit sometimes but I love him." She said shyly. She still hasn't gotten used to us.

This morning Jimmy farted like big time fart, smelled like shit too, and while I was covering my nose with Brian's arm. Treva was holding her head out a window and Kerry was laughing her ass off.

Things like that are what makes us close.

"I've known these boys since kindergarten and they're my best friends. Always have been and always will be. Jimmy lives with me because he doesn't have a house. Brian is my boyfriend and I love him with all of me." I said then laid my head on the arm of the couch.

Kerry smiled, "I don't know if I ever thanked you for letting Jimmy lived with you, so thanks a lot."

Treva nodded, "Thanks for taking care of Johnny for me too. He's fucking crazy."

"If I didn't think of them as brothers I wouldn't." I said.
I will be watching wherever you go, through the eyes of a fly on the wall.