I Can See The Fire In Your Eyes.

Lips of deceit.

The tour was small and dinky, most of the bands on tour were in vans with the exception of the headlining band. I'm not even sure what their name is.

Brian wrapped his arms around me as we watched Jason and Matt put the equipment up.

"What do you think about moving in with me after your graduate?" he asked.

"Hm...I'd love to. But you live with your parents."

"Yeah, but I bought us a house a little while ago. I wanted to surprise you." he said then kissed the side of my head.

"Aw. Thank you baby." I said then kissed him.

Kerry and Jimmy walked by looking excited. We got a room at a motel...a 19 dollar a night motel.

"Let's go." Brian said then led me to the van. Zack was sleeping in the back with Matt. Johnny was sitting there with Treva and Kerry and Jimmy were just laying there.

Brian climbed into the drivers seat and I got into the passengers seat. He sighed then drove us to the shitty motel.

"We're here!" He yelled then ran into the room. There was two beds and a couch. Brian jumped on a bed and pulled me in with him.

"Finally. A soft place to sleep." He said then closed his eyes. I ran my hand down his chest, he sighed and shook his head.

"Well. Its gonna work like this," Kerry began, "Brian, you and Ivy are gonna sleep in the bed you're in...with...Matt and Zack. Me and Jimmy will share with Johnny and Treva."

Everyone got into the beds they were told to, I was sleeping between Zack and Brian. Awkward.

"Goodnight." Brian said then kissed me.

Zack made a gagging noise, "Too close for comfort man!" He said then covered his face.

I flipped him off then kissed Brian one last time.

Johnny flipped the lights off then jumped into his bed.

I slowly fell asleep.
____________________________

"Get the fuck off of me!" I yelled at Zack as I pushed his leg off of me. He laughed then rolled over.

Brian, Matt and everyone else were nowhere to be found.

"Fuck Zack! We've been deserted!" I yelled then got up. The room was empty and the suitcases and duffel bags that were there weren't anymore.

"Shit!" he yelled then ran out of the room.

"The van's gone." he said.

"Fuck!" I said. We went outside and sat out side of the room.

"All we can so is wait." He said, then pulled his knees up to his chest and crossed his arms over them.

We sat there for three hours. THREE hours.

The van rolled into the parking lot, it stopped right in front of me. Brian climbed out of the passengers seat and flashed his best smile. He wrapped his arms around me and I pushed him away.

"How could you forget me? You! My boyfriend!" I said then slapped his chest.

"I'm sorry Ivy. I forgot. We were in such a rush." he said then tried to kiss me. I turned my head.

"How could you forget me! I'm fucking in the band!" Zack yelled then got into the van, leaving me and Brian alone.

"I'm so sorry." He said once more.

"I don't know Brian." I said then got into the van. I sat down next to Kerry. She flashed me a sympathetic smile.

I nodded.

My boyfriend forgot me. Went an hour and a half away then remembered. An hour and a half is pretty fucking far.

"God Ivy! Fucking let it go!" Matt yelled.

"Fuck you Matt! You forgot me and Zack. Your best friends!" I yelled.

"You're a bitch you know that?!" He yelled. I slapped him hard across the face.

"You're an asshole. I'm going home." I said then pulled my knees up to my chest and rested my head on them.

Brian looked at me with apologetic eyes.

"Don't leave. If you don't stay for me, stay for your friends. Please stay."

I sighed.

"I love you."

"I don't love you right now. But I will tomorrow, just let me be mad today."