I Can See The Fire In Your Eyes.

I'll smile until my face falls off my head.

Johnny rolled over in his bunk and the entire set of bunk beds moved. I sighed then buried my face deeper into the pillow.

"Goddamnit! Why dont you stop fucking rolling around up there!" I yelled then kicked Johnny's bunk. He groaned, rolled over and slung his arm over the side of the bunk. I rolled my eyes and got out of bed, grabbed my cigarettes and lighter then headed for the balcony.

I put my legs through the rails and let them dangle over the drop.

"Hey. You wanna give me one of those?" Matt asked as he sat next to me. I handed him the pack of cigarettes. I got himself one out then put the pack down. He stood there smoking for a minute before he sat next to me on the floor.

"So. You and Brian gettin' serious now?" He asked, exhaling smoke.

"Yeah, I guess. I love him, I really never ever in my entire life thought I could miss someone that bad. When he leaves I have to fight back tears." I said as I began chipping the black nail polish off my nails.

"He loves you too. Ivy he'd kill for you. I cant count the times he's been hit on before, and he's like 'No. I have a girlfriend now go away before I kick your ass.'" he took a long drag of his cigarette, "When you came to the house yesterday and I had to fucking walk you back home, just to make sure that he was gone, that was the last fucking straw. This is bullshit Ivy! So I called the guys up and...I told them about Andy."

My heart almost stopped beating in my chest.

"Y-You did what?"

"I told Brian and the guys about what happened saturday. Listen Ivy, there are some people who feel like family more than the people who are even fucking related to you. You're one of those people. You're like mine and the guy's sister. Andy doesn't fuck with you without fucking with us." Matt said angrily, I swallowed hard.

"Are you saying what I think you're saying?"

"Yes. Andy fucked with the wrong bitch. I can fuck with you, Johnny, Jimmy and Zacky can fuck with you, Brian wont but Andy cant do that shit and fucking get by with it."

"Matt please, please dont kill him. I dont want you to go to prison."

"We're not gonna kill him we're just gonna fuck with his head."

________________________________

"Hello Me meet the real me and my misfits way of life a dark black past is mine!!" I sang at the top of my lungs as I stirred the noodles. I danced around the kitchen, using the wooden spoon I was holding in my hand as a microphone.

I heard Matt's evil laugh and then turned around to see them walking through the door. Matt was lauging at me, holding a paper bag in the crook of his arm. Im guessing its the groceries his mom asked him to pick up.

"Wooo!! Ivy!! Take it off girl!!" Jimmy yelled as he twirled his arm around his head in a circular motion. I laughed then went back to stirring my noodles.

"Mmmm. What are you cookin'?" Brian asked as he wrapped his arms around me and rested his chin on my shoulder.

"Noodles, want some?" I asked him. He flashed me a devilish smirk.

"I want some, but no noodles thank you." He said then laughed softly.

I smiled, "Not right now love"

He smiled then released me. I quickly abandoned my wooden spoon and kissed Brian. Hey, its a better trade.

I led Brian up the stairs and into the room, we we're going to share. Jimmy slept in it last night, tonight its mine and Brian's room. I piled Jimmy's clothes back into his duffel bag and threw it into the hallway.