I Can See The Fire In Your Eyes.

You can blame me for everything.

Things at my house are everything short of normal. When I was eight years old my dad left, he almost killed my mom and when he first contacted me after the divorce I wouldn't talk to him. He's really lucky I kept the same last name.

Matt sat in a lawn chair with his laptop in his lap, probably checking stuff from their website, Johnny was swimming around at the pool. Brian was asleep on a towel next to me. Jimmy was dunking Zacky repeatedly and I am enjoying today.

Brian groaned as he scratched his face then went back to sleep. I got up off of the grass and relocated next to Matt. Sure enough he was checking their website and watching cat fights. I laughed to myself and began throwing grass at him.

"What the fuck Ivy?!" He yelled then threw the few pieces lying on his bare stomach back at me. I smiled then continued throwing stuff at him.

Most girls would kill for the chance to hang out with these guys, especially going swimming. But I'm telling you right now the amount of sex talk that we have you'd be better off not even hearing it. I get some odd questions asked.

Jimmy asked me if girls got horny as much as guys did. These guys girlfriends had better thank me for telling not showing them about this shit. Even if it was awkward.

Matt's hand went across my face and it was instinct to hold my cheek.

"What the hell?!" I yelled then stood up.

"Leave me the fuck alone!" He yelled then became absorbed in his work. I huffed angrily then pulled the shirt, I had over my swimsuit, off and jumped in.

For a while me and Johnny played Marco polo then that became boring.

"Ivy, yo bofrienn is burnannn upp tharrr!" Johnny said in a cheap accent. I laughed then got out of the pool, grabbed the sunblock, poured some out in the palm of my hand and smeared it on Brian's back. He made a funny noise that made me laugh.

"Ivy. Leave me alone I want to sleep." He said then rolled over onto his stomach. I threw the sunblock down and walked away.

[Brian's point of view]

"What was that about?" I asked Matt as I sleepily sat up. He shrugged his shoulders and went back to typing furiously.

I rolled my eyes and stumbled into the house. Ivy was sitting on the couch crying, god this girl can cry.

"Ivy? Baby whats wrong?" I asked as I sat next to her. She moved away from me.

"Ivy. Talk to me." I said as I moved close to her again.

"Brian, I come from my ex boyfriends funeral where I just told his family and everyone there I fucking cheated on him and he beat me. In front of everyone there. I just want to come home and spend the day with my boyfriend and my friends. But no. You go to sleep, Matt slaps me and I get dunked under water repeatedly by Zacky and Jimmy." She said, tears streaming down her face. Oh shit.

"I'm sorry. I thought you were asleep with me."

"Brian you told me to go away!"

"Forget it. I don't even want to see you right now or talk to you." She said then stormed upstairs. I ran after her.

Its not ending like this, last significant relationship I had went something like this. Except she got put in prison.

"Ivy Faith Howard. Stop running from me and tell me what the fuck is really going on!" I yelled as I ran after her. She turned around and slapped me. Needless to say my face stung, but I still didn't give up.