I Can See The Fire In Your Eyes.

We make the sun shine.

I sat on the floor outside Ivy's room, she ran in before I could get in. I looked under her door the lamp was still on, she's not asleep yet. I got up and went downstairs.

Matt was sitting on her couch a beer in his hand watching nip-tuck. I rolled my eyes and sat next to him.

"Why aren't you up there with Ivy?" Matt asked, before taking another drink of his beer.

"She's pissed at me."the door to Ivy's room and let myself in. She was lying on the bed, the pillow I slept on last night was hugged close to

"Why?"

"Because we don't spend time with her. And I was an ass to her."

"Listen. Ivy is temperamental, she works hard to have everyone's approval and she wants your approval most of all." Matt said as he flipped mindlessly next through the channels.

"She has my approval." I said then ran my fingers through my hair.

"She doesn't know that dude. You have to tell her."

"You make sense for once." I said

Matt stopped on Jerry Springer.

"Boobies. I see boobies!" He said excitedly. I rolled my eyes and strolled up the stairs. I slowly opened her door, and she was lying on her bed asleep, wearing a shirt I gave her.

I pulled my shoes and pants off, then laid next to her. She shifted and mumbled something to herself. I ran my eyes over her amazing frame and beautiful face.

"You're beautiful, you mean the world to me, you're the light in darkness. You make me smile when nothing else can and I want to stay with your forever, and for eternity. I want to make you smile, feel special, and like you're perfect." I said, wishing I had the balls to say it to her face.

I laid my head on the pillow and tried to sleep. The smell of her made it impossible. The thoughts of how I want her to be my wife, and her to have my kids filled my head. It was impossible to filter through these thoughts and find sleep.

She makes my heart beat in ways it doesn't seem like I should be alive. When I make her smile it makes my day. I think about her every second of everyday.