Sequel: Everywhere I Go
Status: some what active hope u like it

A Lifetime Worth Remembering

Lots of Noise

I woke up that night crying at the lose of my dog only to see him looking up at me from the bottom of my bed.

"Kalona!" I cried out as I flung my arms around his big fluffy neck.
"I had the worst dream boy. It was terrible. I'm so glad your okay." I gushed as I kept kissing his face.
"Don't ever leave me." I said pulling myself closer to his fluffy body.
"Come on, your sleeping up here with me. Okay." I told him patting my other pillow.
Slowly he jumped up onto my bed and crawled up next to me.
"Good night." I told him as I pulled him closer to me after I laid down.

That morning I woke up to find Kalona gone and the spot were he was laying cold, like he left a while ago. My door was now wide open and I know I had it shut last night. I got up and walked over to my door.
I heard noise coming from my kitchen so I slowly went to find out was making so much noise. Slowly turning the corner I found Kalona pushing around his food bowl and the frig wide open.

"Wow, boy. Are ya hungry?" I asked laughing as he jumped when I spoke.
"How did you open the frig?" I asked walking over and shutting it as he barked.

Then I walked over to the pantry in search of his dog food.

"When did I unpack all this stuff?" I asked Kalona not remembering unpacking.
All I got was a bark as a reply though. I grabbed his bowl and set it on the counter as I began filling it.
"There ya go." I smiled setting down his bowl.
I quickly checked his water bowl but seen it full of water.

Smiling at my eating dog, I turned around at headed back to my room to get ready for the day. I walked into my room and looked out the window. The sun was shinning and there was only a couple clouds in the sky, that I could see. Walking over to my closet I pulled out a pare of pants and a happy bunny shirt that read "I'm bad and you love it." After getting dressed I put a leash on Kalona and started our walk to the beach.