Sequel: Everywhere I Go
Status: some what active hope u like it

A Lifetime Worth Remembering

Fake Imprints

Its been about a week since we've found out that a vampire has been watching me. Of course one the the guys where staying at my house every night. I've grown close to each one of them, yes even cold bitter Leah and temperamental Paul. I think besides Jacob that Paul is my favorite. We both have pretty much the same attitude and we both just seem to click together. Sometimes it would even seem that we were brother and sister. Sam even gets mad at us both the same. The Cullens have found out the vampire that is watching me. His name is Daniel, apparently he has been fallowing me everywhere I went for the past 10 years. Yep I find that just creepy.

Right now Paul was chilling with me while the rest of the pack was out for the night. Having nothing else to do Paul and I decided to listen to the awesome music created by Hollywood Undead.

"Paul! What ya wanna do know?" I asked Paul yelling over the music.

"I don't know but I think I just noticed something." Paul said looking at me with a strange look in his eyes.

"And what would that be?" I asked staring right back into his eyes.

"I think I imprinted on you, too." He said all joking matter gone and only seriousness filled his face.

"But how? Didn't' Jake imprint on me?" I asked confused.

"We'll have to ask Sam when he gets back because something has to be wrong." Paul said looking thoughtful.

"What about me when I get back?" Sam asked just walking right into my door.

"Wow talk about timing." I said looking at Sam strangely.

"Yeah, now what did you wanna ask me about?" Sam asked as the rest of the guys came into my house.

"Hey babe." Jacob said coming up to me and kissing my cheek.

"Well Paul thinks he imprinted on me to." I told Sam, shifting my gaze between Paul and Jacob.

"What? I imprinted on her!" Jacob said-more like yelled at Paul.

"Well I did to!" Paul said jumping up from his stop on the couch.

"Guys stop it. I think I may know what's going on." Sam said in his alpha voice, making the guys stop instantly.

"What?" I asked looking at him, hoping he truly had the answer.

"Jacob, I think you false imprinted on Kayla to stop you from hurting about Bella." Sam said looking thoughtfully at Jacob then at Paul.

"But how is that possible?" Jacob asked looking crushed.

"The spirited probably didn't want to see you hurt anymore." Leah said in a low voice.

"How would you know anything about hurting?" Jake yelled at her.

"Because I had to go through losing Sam and then I seen you imprint on Kayla when I had imprinted on you!" Leah screamed at him before running out of the door shaking uncontrollably.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, I know its been a while. I hope you all like it! Can I get 4 comments please?