Status: Re-posting.

Enchantment Cast by a Spell

Missing.

Remus and Peter sat on the chairs facing the couch and looked at the two new couples sitting before them. They quite expected Sirius and Callie, but seeing James’ arm around Lily, and her allowing him to touch her shocked them both.

“So wait, now all four of your are in a relationship.” Callie and Sirius smiled and nodded. James had the biggest grin of 'em all covering his face.

“You are correct Remus,” Lily replied with a smile of her own.

“Wow,” Peter mumbled. He shook his head and Remus laughed.

“Well congrats mates.” He patted them both on the shoulders before heading up to the dorm. Callie and Lily went off to the library to finish a potions essay, and the boys relaxed in the common room.

“You know what tonight is…” Sirius mumbled looking around the room to make sure no one overheard.

“Yeah, you can’t tell Callie or Lily though.” Peter said looking at the two boys. Sirius and James exchanged glances and nodded.

“You’re right Pete.” Sirius said.

“Yeah, we made a promise to Remus, and we plan to keep it that way.”

“Well will just have to make something up.” Sirius mumbled to himself. James stood and began to pace along the red and gold rug under his feet.

“We can say we have quiditch practice.” He said looking up to meet Sirius.

“No can do, Callie usually comes and watches. And besides why would Remus and Pete be involved?”

James ran a hand through his messy hair and shook his head. “Alright, Remus will be in the library studying. Pete will be…” James looked over at Pete and starred. “Where will you be Pete?”

“I will be…making up homework with Remus. We can say he is helping me.” James nodded and felt a grin begin to tug at the corners of his lips.

“Alright, and Sirius. Our practice is closed tonight.” James said as he winked and left the common room.

-*-*-*-*-

At dinner the marauders were eating a little more than usual. Lily looked at Callie, and Callie looked back at Lily.

“Um, why are you eating like pigs?” Callie asked before putting a spoonful of mashed potatoes into her mouth.

“We’re really hungry love,” Sirius said as food began to fall from his opened mouth. Lily frowned and Callie rolled her eyes at her boyfriend.

“What are we doing tonight?”

At that question all four boys stopped eating. James looked at Sirius, edging him to continue. Remus looked at the three other boys and sighed.

“Call, we have a closed practice tonight.” Sirius said putting an arm around his girlfriend. She sighed and looked over at the other two.

“Remus is helping me with homework, I’m hopeless with this lesson.” Lily looked over at Callie and shrugged.

“Well we could do something.” Callie smiled and nodded. The boys felt a huge lift escape their shoulders, and they continued eating.

-*-*-*-*-

As the girls sat on the plush red couches, they watched as their boyfriends descend the stairs carrying their practice stuff.

“Hey Sirius?” Callie asked rising from the couch and walking over to him. He smiled and
wrapped an arm around her shoulders bringing her closer to his body.

“What Call?”

“How come some of your team members are still sitting around?” Sirius looked at James and James shrugged.

“Uh, not sure. I’m not captain, not my place to yell at them.” He grinned at James and pulled Callie away.

James’ eyes widened at the tactic that Sirius just threw his way. Lily raised an eyebrow and he grinned his famous grin before heading over to his fellow teammates.

“Play along,” he mumbled before folding his arms over his chest. “What are you lads doing? We have our practice in five minutes.”

“Oh bloody hell, I forgot. Thanks James.” The boys sprinted upstairs and he smiled turning to face his girlfriend.

“Alright Lil, I’ll see you in the morning.” He kissed her forehead and she smiled.

“Be careful,” she stuck her nose back into her book and continued reading.

Callie on the other hand knew something was up. “Sirius, I know you’re lying to me, and I’m not very happy with it.” Sirius rubbed the back of his neck, a trait to show he was nervous. He sighed and ran a hand through his hair.

“It’s complicated.” He mumbled. He took her hand, and even though she tried to wiggle it out of his grasp, he held onto it. “I can’t talk about it Call, please respect that.” She frowned and pulled her hand away and left the common room.

Sighing Sirius left the room with James.

-*-*-*-*-

“I’m going for a walk,” Callie fumed as her feet pounded down the stairs and onto the carpeted floor.

Lily looked up and her eyebrows moved towards one another. Standing, she placed her book on the table.

Callie was shoving her arms through her cloak when Lily touched her shoulder. “Call, you alright?” Callie shrugged and left the common room.

Worried about her friend, Lily grabbed her cloak and tried her hardest to keep up.

“Callie! Wait up,” Callie slowly stopped and turned around. Lily’s face softened at the expression written over Callie’s face, and she wrapped her friend into a hug. “Are you alright?"

“Sirius is lying to me, I don’t know why but I know he is.” Callie threw her arms around the girl, and felt the tears leak from her eyes.

“Oh Callie, I’m sure it’s nothing. They could be at practice, who knows. They might be doing a prank and don’t want you to get caught.” Callie shook her head but sighed.

“I’m sorry Lily,” Lily smiled slightly and wiped away tears from her best friends face.

“It’s okay, let’s just go for a walk and then sneak to the kitchens.” Callie smiled and agreed and off they went.
♠ ♠ ♠
Eh, not the best.
But it gets better.

So, someone reported me for capiitalization errors, thanks for that. I don't care who it was, but all I will say is please just tell me instead of reporting me. It made a good day into a sucky day pretty fast.

Favorite commenters :)
Dodger, Merlin., and Dulcis Somnium
Thanks guys :) It means a lot that you comment.