The Times They Are A-Changin'

Glad to see You Haven't Changed

When Dean had finished his beer and Ellen was finally able to talk, Dean, Sam and my dad all went through the back with Ellen. Ash followed a few minutes later with his laptop in hand. My mind was blank as I stared at the door leading to the back, until a cough brought me back to reality, there in front of me stood the young blonde from before, she had a smile on her face.

“Hey I’m Addison, you must be Dean’s girlfriend,” she introduced as she held out her hand for me, I shook it quickly.

“Yea, I’m Acelyn” I stated with a slight smile before letting go of her hand and turning my attention back to the door.

“So how long have you and Dean been together?” she asked once again getting my attention. I tried to think back and with a real smile I looked at her.

“Since I was eighteen and he was twenty-one,” I answered, she looked shocked, “so about six years,” I added smugly, she nodded with a small smile before asking if I wanted something to drink, I declined and she nodded before walking back over to her friend, as a woman and a young boy now joined them. I heard Dean’s voice and stood quickly as he walked out, he caught my eye and nodded, letting me know everything was fine. He walked towards my slowly and took my hand before turning to my dad and Sam.

“We’re going to go, stay with bobby,” he directed at Sam before grabbing his jacket and tugging me in the direction of the door. Once we were in the car he let his head drop to the stirring wheel.

“What’s wrong baby?” I asked in concern, he looked at me with a forced smile.

“We lost him again, Jesus.. How does he keep disappearing?” he almost yelled before sitting up and starting the car.

“Baby.. We’ll find your dad when he wants to be found, your daddy is a smart man, ain’t no body finding him until he wants to be found,” I stated as I laced my fingers with Deans as he began to drive.

“I guess you’re right, I just wish he would cal or something atleast to let us know that his ok,” Dean vented as he took a sharp turn and headed back to my home. It was only a short drive before we were driving up the drive to dads house. We got out of the car quickly and Dean pulled me into his arms as we walked into the house. Dean shut the door after us and we both turned to see John standing in the doorway of the kitchen. I was shocked but still managed to grin widely.

“Dad,” Dean whispered as he walked towards him, they embraced quickly before they pulled away and I walked towards them. I walked into Johns waiting arms as they enclosed around me and he held me against his chest.

“Where have you been?” I nearly yelled once we pulled back, Dean chuckled slightly.

“Glad to see you haven’t changed,” John said through a laugh.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know its short sorry :(

please comment people!

XxX