The Times They Are A-Changin'

Addison Brookes (Kristen Bell) has been living at the Roadhouse with Ellen (her aunt) for almost two years now, hunting is a big part of her life and she enjoys living at the Roadhouse were she gets tips on the best hunts, Although a hunter she tries to live as normal of a life as she can by just hanging around with her best friend Matt. One day Dean and Sam Winchester return to the Roadhouse, but this is Addisons first time of meeting them, along with Sam and Dean comes Ace Singer (Bobbies Daughter), Deans rebellious girlfriend who isn't to bad at the hunting buisness herself. Addison struggles to get along with Ace first and finds herself almost compettioning with her. With the help of her good friend Avril, Addison makes friends with Ace and the three end fighting a demon stronger than what they're used to. If this wasn't enough trouble, Matt reveals a shocking secret and Ellen looses control with Addie.

Avril Taggart has been moving from town to town with her 10 year old brother(Alex) for 2 years, after running away from home after hearing about her mothers mysterious killing. Avril and her brother left their step father Karl when they found some evidence of the killing relating him to the murder. With news that Karl was on the look for them Avril decided once again it was time to move town, so she soon ends up on the doorstep of her good friend Addison, who knows a fair bit about the sibilings past and agrees to take them in. Although Avril only knows a small bit about hunting she is always ready to protect her brother from all evil. Avril worries that their past will control their lives.

Acelyn Singer is the daughter of the ledgendary Bobby Singer. Ever since she was a child her father has been training her to be the ultimate hunter, learning latin and fighting styles became a daily schedule and knowing that monsters exist has haunted her. Ace met John and Dean Winchester for the first time when she was sixteen and ever since then she has loved Dean, She is a strong woman but has been taught to be suspicious of everyone.
  1. John Winchesters Boys
    A Short Introduction Chapter In Addisons Point of View
  2. Do Me A Favour ?
    A Chapter In Addii's POV
  3. This is John Winchester and His son Dean
    Wrote by Little-Miss-Evil
  4. Glad to see You Haven't Changed
    Wrote by Little-Miss-Evil
  5. Rush Hour
    Avril's POV
  6. The Great Escape
    Avril's POV
  7. I've Got A Bad Feeling About Those Winchester Boys
    Addii's POV
  8. Matt Drives A Harley ?
    Addii's POV
  9. Not Sorry
    Wrote by Little-Miss-Evil
  10. Lost
    Avril's POV
  11. The First Time We Met
    Addii's POV
  12. Ace's phone call
    Wrote by Little-Miss-Evil in Ace's POV
  13. Club Tropicana
    Addii's POV
  14. Pray to God
    Ace's POV
  15. Remember Me?
    Avril's POV
  16. You Fall A Lot When You're Drunk
    Addii's POV
  17. How do you Miss Something you Never knew you had?
    Dean POV
  18. A New Friend
    Avril's POV
  19. Who's Sleeping With Who ?
    Addii's POV
  20. Shoot First, Ask Questions Later
    Avril's POV
  21. Home Coming
    Ace's & Bobby POV
  22. Take Care Of Addison
    Addii's POV
  23. Unloved
    Ace's POV
  24. Rock Bottom
    Addii's POV
  25. Spirit
    Ace POV
  26. Blood
    Avril's POV
  27. Emergency
    Matt's POV
  28. It's a Date!
    Avril's POV
  29. Coffee Break
    Matt's Point f View
  30. Quick Witted
    Matt's POV
  31. When Doves Cry
    Avrils / Ryans POVs
  32. What The Hell Dad ?
    Addii And Johns POV
  33. Disappointment
    Ace's POV
  34. Can I Crash Here ?
    Addii's POV
  35. Long Drive
    Addii & Dean Pov