Status: I update when I can ? :)

Let's Get One Thing Straight,

I'm on fire,

"You can't walk home in the rain,"
"We," I corrected him.

I was more head over heels in love with Kennedy Brock then the first time I had lain eyes upon him.

He looked at me, and I couldn't help but place a hand on his face. I felt so alive. He traced patterns across my lower back, my skin stinging under his touch. His lips found their way to mine, and I tasted the benevolent taste once more.

"It's late Mace," He pulled away.
"I want to walk, you don't have to walk me," I stared at him.
"You already know I would,"
I smiled and cuddled into his chest, his room looked so much more different than it had before. Different things littered his walls, and his bedsheets weren't the same electric blue they once were. I kissed his cheek and stood up, he pulled my keys from my hand.

"We can't walk Macy, it's raining," He peeked through the curtains.
I nodded and followed him downstairs quietly, the house was silent and black. His fingers found themselves wrapped around mine.

In the deep sensitive quarters of my mind, it felt as if I never left. As if I was away for a week or two, as if he had never actually asked me to marry him. As if I had never actually left California.

I felt whole. I felt in love. I felt young.

The rain pelted against my skin as we ran to my car, our shoes splashing water against each other's legs. I was laughing aloud as I sat in the passenger's seat. I could never spend enough time with Kennedy Brock. I could smell the love through my heater vents, it cranked to high. And his perfect smile creating a bright reflection in the rear view mirror.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kay so, this is officially the last update I'll post without receiving 5 comments. Sorrryy, but I need motivation homies. So make it happen !

Macy's Outfit