Status: I update when I can ? :)

Let's Get One Thing Straight,

Bruised and battered wounds,

I woke up--head pounding, heart racing, eyes wet. I was tangled in between John and his sheets. Kennedy nowhere in site. John looked over at me, and his eyes got a little wide.

"What's wrong?"
"I had the worst dream John,"
"Okay, do you want to talk about it?"
"No, because than it'll come true," I covered my heart with my hand.

He kissed my temple, "Take a deep breath."

I stood up pulling John's sweater onto my body and looked around.

"Where is he?"
"Guest bedroom,"
"Thank you Johnny, for last night, I really really needed you,"
"You're welcome Macy,"
"You save me every time," I looked at the clock, it read 6:20 A.M.

"I have clothes in Kenny's car,"
"I'll drive you over there, we better hurry if you want to be on time,"

Before I could comprehend the situation, I was sitting in a cubicle in a room full of no ones. I was concentrating on the book in front of me, full of guidelines, and rules. I couldn't quite understand why there were so many people in the room. The magazine was a local one, which had a small amount of articles.

I flipped the page reading through the bagillion guidelines, and breathed out deeply. Reminiscing upon the fact that I had not even spoken to Kennedy all day. For some reason, I found myself pulling away from him lately. He drank too much, and brushed all the seriousness off.

I peered at the time on my computer screen - 3:16 P.M. I glared at the supervisor, I could've left sixteen minutes ago. I stood up adjusting my coat and walked out, clocking out quickly. I could honestly say I was looking forward to working, it was going to be all about me. For once.

I got in Kenny's car and drove to John's, all the guys were gathered in the driveway, beers in hand. I rolled my eyes and John hugged me first.

"How was work?" He asked excitedly.
"It was boring, but fun,"
"Good, want a beer?"
"No sir," I smiled up at him sweetly before I looked to Kennedy.

He smiled sheepishly, and Jared looked at the both of us.
"How was work Mace-"
"It was fine Jare," I smiled and sat on the ground.

Kennedy looked toward me a little hurt, I stood up and walked toward him. I bent down and kissed his lips lightly.
"Hi baby," He smiled.
"I'm still very mad at you," I pouted as he pulled me into his lap.
"I'm sorry," He moved my hair and kissed behind my ear.
"Mhm," I mumbled sarcastically.

I looked at him, and looked at John. The pain and frustration in his eyes apparent. I looked down and fell into my own thoughts. I was hurting him, but he was a huge portion of my life. He was my best friend, my confidant.

"Macy Mady!" Garrett exclaimed.
"What Garrett?" I snapped.
"I was talking to you!"
"Sorrrrrry," I stood up crossing my arms across my chest.
"Nevermind," He shook his head.

I took Kennedy's hand and he looked at me, his eyes pleading to let him stay.
"I want to stay here tonight," I whispered.
"What?" He asked dumbfounded.
"I want to hangout with John, is that okay?"
"No but it doesn't matter what I say Macy," He pulled his hand from mine.

No one should ever feel the way that I feel now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, so allot of dialogue. Shabooya. 5 comments, make it happppppen.

Macy's outfit.