Alagasia

Awkward Situations

Eldest kills Galbatorix. They both die.

"ELDEST!!!" Kikyo shouts, tears streaming down her face before she collapses to her knees. "Eldest..." She mutters.

"I'm so sorry, Kikyo." Murtagh says, laying a hand on her shoulder. Legolas and Darigan come up to the two of them, and nuzzle Kikyo's cheek. They lie down on the castle floor in sorrow.

Meanwhile, Eragon is sitting next to Kanna. They're watching their dragon's play in a field.

"They're so beautiful together." Kanna says with a smile on her face.

"So are we." Eragon says, not thinking at all about what he was going to say.

Meanwhile, Roran and Kayame are eating, as are Deviant and Inheritance. The two dragons are eating a deer. Roran and Kayame are having meat and vegetables. Roran picks up a baby carrot, and looks at it. He looks at Kayame, who is chewing on a tomato. Roran pokes her.

"Yes?" Kayame asks, looking at Roran with a raised eyebrow.

"Open." Roran says, holding the baby carrot out. Kayame opens her mouth, and Roran pops the carrot in. Kayame smiles at Roran as she chews the carrot.

Meanwhile, Kanna is looking at Eragon with wide eyes.

"EXCUSE ME?!" Kanna questions, completely flabbergasted.

"We're so beautiful together." Eragon says, still not thinking about what he's saying.

"We.....we are?" Kanna asks, her eyebrows furrowing.

"Sorry, what did I say?" Eragon asks, suddenly realizing just how awkward of a situation he had put Kanna in.

"You're so stupid." Kanna says, slapping Eragon on the shoulder.

"I'm sorry. I was just thinking about how beautiful we are together." Eragon says, scratching the back of his head in an attempt to remody the situation.

"ERAGON!! That's what you said the first time!" Kanna says, looking at Eragon with unsure eyes.

"I know." Eragon says, a smile covering his face. He scoots closer to Kanna, and she lays her head on his shoulder.

Meanwhile, Kikyo and Murtagh are crying for Eldest. They lay on the floor next to her body.

"Let's bury her.....and.....my father." Kikyo says, hating that she said the last part.

"I thought you hated him, Kikyo." Murtagh says, looking at Kikyo with cautious eyes.

"Yes, but he deserves a proper burial. So does Eldest." Kikyo says, glaring at her father's dead body. So, the four of them bury Galbatorix and Eldest outside the castle. "An empty castle." Kikyo mutters, looking up at the castle.

"We could raise a family here." Murtagh says, looking at Kikyo.

"YEAH!! Me, you, and the others could move in! And all our dragons, too! It's a big enough castle.....we could have our privacy." Kikyo says, smiling at Murtagh.

"Kikyo....you're missing the point. To start a family, me and you have to-" Murtagh begins, but Kikyo cuts him off.

"WHOA, Murtagh. You mean SEX?" Kikyo asks, looking at Murtagh with wide eyes.

".......yeah...." Murtagh mutters, never looking away from Kikyo.

"Lets go." Kikyo says as a devious smile covers her face. They run up to a bed, and start to have a family.

Meanwhile, Kayame, after eating meat and vegetables, looks at Roran.

"What?" Roran asks, looking at Kayame's look with confusion.

"I think we should check up on Kikyo and Murtagh." Kayame says, looking at Roran with serious eyes.

"It's late, honey." Roran says, shaking his head.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it took so long to get this chapter up... ive been just a tad bit busy! But look forward to a HUGE about of updating tonight!!

Peace!!
RyK & KcA